Alright You Silly Guildies - Tell me... Why Justice When You Can Just McMourning Instead?

SpectreEliteGaming

Original metal Judge. Easily. (Although that might just be nostalgia talking.)

Can't stand that model. Really strange stance and design.

I know you're in the plastic fan train? :P

In case of the Judge, yeah. In case of Justice, no.

My brother uses GW Dryads for Waldgeists.

By the way, I find it really funny that Waldgeist is a German word (meaning wood spirit) but doesn't describe something like a walking tree. That would be called a Waldschrat instead. Which is also an insult to people behaving like... well, a walking tree.

I think that a lot of the plastic line is better than the metals for Outcasts, Gremlins and Neverborn, while being pretty on par for the others. 10T obviously don't count.

Which Outcasts do you like better in metal?

The Freikorps looks pretty much the same, only sleeker. Metal Bishop looked like someone had kicked his groin, Hans was punkier than the current Viks, Convict looked like a bored statue. The Viks have changed their style considerably, so I get why one wouldn't like it. The new Levi box is a thing of beauty.

Metal Bishop looks like he walked out of an 80s hair-metal band but I love the sculpting on his outstretched arm. Plastic Bishop just looks like some grimy lowlife you'd meet in a dive bar.

Metal Taelor is magnificent despite the underboob. Her pointing pose is great. "You. Yes, you. See this hammer? It's going in your face." Plus she towers over most other human figures. Plastic Taelor is doing another of those Justice-style "WTF is that?" poses, and is tiny.

Metal Alyce has a defiant, rebellious air about her. Plastic Alyce doesn't look like she has a personality at all, she's just been told to pout for the camera.

Metal Johan looks like a loner who lives rough and won't let anyone stand in the way of his beliefs, but is exhausted by having to constantly fight for them. Plastic Johan looks like a boorish thug. Shame about the phantom gun, though.

Metal Ronin are tough, practical women with a sense of style. Plastic Ronin are extras in a sexploitation film.

• Like 1

I'd be interested on which Judge you find better?

I love the new plastic judge. He's one that I think captures Kadeton's idea of action done well. He's got a good pose, good proportions....he looks like he just took a step and is turning to level that sword-gun at someone.

Metal Taelor is magnificent despite the underboob. Her pointing pose is great. "You. Yes, you. See this hammer? It's going in your face." Plus she towers over most other human figures. Plastic Taelor is doing another of those Justice-style "WTF is that?" poses, and is tiny.

Metal Ronin are tough, practical women with a sense of style. Plastic Ronin are extras in a sexploitation film.

Metal Taelor is great.....her pose is perfect, and I for one, love the underboob (thanks Nathan's wife).

Totally agree on the Ronin. I dabbled with Viks last edition, but I don't touch them now...the new plastics (for the whole crew) totally turned me off.

(and wow this thread 

train-derail-31_zpsxpdsvqwt.jpg

• Like 1

I do want to get Justice on the table again after reading this thread if that helps get it back on track!  Only played her once against Dreamer and she was pretty underwhelming (but I've also yet to get Sonnia to click).  I currently use Dead Justice but I also need to get her alt metal model as it's the best one ...

Justice is quite capable. Just don't expect her to do more than other Masters (no Master can take on a whole crew on his own) and use her like you would use something like Howard. I like to hunt Scheme runners for a few turns with her for example, before throwing her at something big.