Marcus Canine Proxies

Jordon

Hey all,

As most season marcus players know already, the canine remains is one of the best non-arcanist options available to him. The only problem I have with the current model however is it's undead theme and how it doesn't really fit with his core box models. I know there are guild hound models, but they look too domesticated for my liking and don't have that "wild" feel about them. 

What I would like to find is a good looking wolf model as that would keep it closer to the wild look of his current models but being fairly obvious as to what the model counts as. 

I tried looking myself but most of the better looking wolves such as the fenrisian wolves are simply too big for a height 1 model. Other options are available but they tend to look pretty terrible compared to wyrd sculpts.

Does anyone know of any good looking, but appropriately sized wolf models? 

What I would like to find is a good looking wolf model as that would keep it closer to the wild look of his current models but being fairly obvious as to what the model counts as. 

How would they be fairly obvious? If you're using a wolf to proxy a Canine Remains, what makes that different than proxying a wolf for a more wild looking Guild Hound or (from the last beta) the Neverborn Corrupted Hound?

I personally wouldn't have an issue with a proxy, just pointing out that I don't think a wolf would be an 'obvious' anything.