Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

I would have farmed you, but you were too cowardly to take up the challenge.

One interpretation can be cowardice, sure. 

One can be that we play on different mindsets that don't meet and the game isn't enjoyable for both parties. 

One interpretation can be cowardice, sure. 

One can be that we play on different mindsets that don't meet and the game isn't enjoyable for both parties.

You are reading a bit too deep there (or not deep enough, I'm not sure). You shouldn't taunt someone and not expect being taunted back. Don't get all serious on me now.

I challenged all you guildies to a game but only Myyra stepped up, it is you guildsmen who are the dodgers.

Hey hey hey! Don't go lumping me in with that rabble. I'm only her because I'm being "paid" to be. Outcasts are love, Outcasts are life!

Also on a bit of a tangent I'm not going to have the time to get another game or two in this month. :(

Hey hey hey! Don't go lumping me in with that rabble. I'm only her because I'm being "paid" to be. Outcasts are love, Outcasts are life!

Also on a bit of a tangent I'm not going to have the time to get another game or two in this month. :(

You played two this month. That's more than me.

Last game for me. Summoner McMourning against filthy Collodi.

10-8 for the Doctor.

Resser calling someone filthy...

Although I'll allow it, because I find summoner McM to be interesting and way more fun than the mad poison bomber.