Lady J

trikk

Hi,

I have recently been dragged to Malifaux by my gaming club friends. I decided I want to play the Guild (based on the pictures in the rulebook) and my first choice of master was Lady Justice. Unfortunately she seems to be impossible to get. Is this long time issue? Is this a matter of a manufacturing issue?

I was forced to buy Sonnia, which was my second choice but I still want Lady J in my crew.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Cheers,

trikk

might_be_of_service_david_bowie1.gif

The people at Wyrd have some issue with the ports, I believe, but the restock should be here soon.

Lady J is an awesome Master with an awesome box set, in an awesome faction. Being forced to buy Sonnia is not an appropriate appellation, as Sonnia is awesome as a Master, and Witchlings are awesome in general and with Lady Justice, too. You can read about them all HERE.

You could probably glean that I like your faction and Master choice. :D

• Like 1

She's a pretty good Master

You're still the master of understatement and Disaster.

Welcome to the Guild. May your reign be long and tyrannical! :D

Amen to that!

Trikk, ignore that zFiend guy once he finds this thread. That guy is a menace, don't let him sway you. ;)

• Like 1

I`m not saying she is a bad choice. I just prefer Lady J fluff and modelwise. I have already bought Hoffman and Sonnia. I plan on buying Lucius next month (and Lady J ASAP). 

Also I miss the Witchling handler with Sonnia....

I believe someone mentioned me. Have you considered Rezzers? ;)

Don't worry zFiend. He's already bought, Lucius, his gateway drug to the one true faction, Neverborn. I'm sure he'll eventually by pick up McMourning and shamble over to your faction as well. :D

On a serious note though, Welcome to Malifaux. I have to say that all of those (including the elusive Lady Justice) are good masters to play and I hope you enjoy the game. :)

I saw one game and played one vs Perdita. Got my ass whopped, but I managed to score 1 medium dmg whole game (He had Santiago and Francisco on 2 wounds each, and I was near enough to use Ressurection that would tie me the game).

Right now I plan going mostly Guild, but theres a lot of miniatures I want to get.

The order I the Guild Masters is:

Lady J

Sonnia

Lucius

Hoffman

McMourning

Lucas McCabe

Perdita

P.S. I`m planning on going Neverborn or Outcast next ;)

I saw one game and played one vs Perdita. Got my ass whopped, but I managed to score 1 medium dmg whole game (He had Santiago and Francisco on 2 wounds each, and I was near enough to use Ressurection that would tie me the game).

Right now I plan going mostly Guild, but theres a lot of miniatures I want to get.

The order I the Guild Masters is:

Lady J

Sonnia

Lucius

Hoffman

McMourning

Lucas McCabe

Perdita

P.S. I`m planning on going Neverborn or Outcast next ;)

Go for them all I see. :D I, personally, would move Perdita up a bit on the list, if for nothing else than to pick up Francisco to use with your other crews. He really is filth. :P

• Like 1

Is that the order you like them, or the order you want to get them? If it's the latter, you should move Dita up, I think. Papa and Cisco are way too good.

Also, I think your list will change around a bit once you learn the game and discover what you like about it, but that happens to us all.

He's already bought, Lucius, his gateway drug to the one true faction, Neverborn.

5148277+_57eef2c4458e0c6d0e17250e36d97d1

• Like 1

The order I like them.

I right now I`m hunting Lucius, Lady J and Perdita, althought I don`t want to play Perdita per se.

I plan on getting the whole Guild, every mercenary stuff from Outcasts and maaaaybe a little Neverborn ;)

P.S. I played vs Perdita and I have to say, the Puryfing flame is meh compared to the Enslaved Nephilim and I like Franciso way more than Samuel Hopkins

Samael Hopkins and Francisco are two VERY different henchmen. Sam Hopkins can get one of the highest damage tracks in the game (min damage 7 with a stone and card if they're on fire) but he does take more finesse to use well.

I rarely run the Flame, and when I do it's just as a convenient sacrificial model to bounce blasts off of.

IMO when you play your first few games an experienced player should go easy on you. Some people don't know the meaning of the word though.

IMO when you play your first few games an experienced player should go easy on you. Some people don't know the meaning of the word though.

I don't get noob stompers. That's literally the worst way to get someone to play with you and if the game wasn't so awesome, we would have half the player base. I always think that people should let that kind of behavior behind in third grade.

Now, to address the real issue in this thread: You don't want to play Perdita, trikk? That's a mistake. She is awesome and super fun to play. I encourage you to reevaluate that decision.

I don't actually play McMourning anymore since MD has banned me from that and in my meta we play friendly games (majority of the times), so McMourning has no place there. :(

What is this? This feeling? Is it... sympathy?

giphy.gif