Where do you play Malifaux

Hi All,

I was wondering where the majority of people played Malifaux.

Do you play at a gaming club near you?

Do you play instore?

Do you play at home?

Do you mainly play on Vassal?

here is an opportunity to give everyone some info about your playing habits and advertise your store/club if you have one.

Thanks

usually 2 or more games a week though.... I might have a slight problem.

You call that a problem? I get around one game a month. Now that is a problem.

(I recently learned that issue and problem have different levels of quality in English. Does it say something about us that there's no difference for us?)

• Like 1

You call that a problem? I get around one game a month. Now that is a problem.

(I recently learned that issue and problem have different levels of quality in English. Does it say something about us that there's no difference for us?)

Well a glance at my sig, the knowledge I only really started playing after The Kin box set released seems to be the defining factor in the missus (and my wallet) assuring me that it's a problem :D

I think we speak in the universal language of "plastic crack addiction" regardless of geographical location.

Well a glance at my sig, the knowledge I only really started playing after The Kin box set released seems to be the defining factor in the missus (and my wallet) assuring me that it's a problem :D

I think we speak in the universal language of "plastic crack addiction" regardless of geographical location.

I hear you bro....19 masters and counting....

• Like 1

Probably about an even mix between mine/friends houses and the FLGS.  I'm pretty lucky to have Firestorm Games only a 15 minute drive away (though in traffic you can double that!) which has a massive gaming area (they've just moved and can host 128 player tournaments with space left for other games!) and a decent Malifaux player base.  A lot of my close friends also play and we're lucky enough to have invested in gaming mats/scenery so that playing at home is pretty convenient as well.  This week I have three games arranged :D