Most broken single faction duel master combos you can think of.

The Godlyness

I hear that Dreamer and Pandora stack well together because they have so much Crew in common.

I imagine that there probably are some kinds of super-crazy combos, but the one I always thought would be powerful is Levy + Tara. Just because Levy provides Tara the killing power she lacks, and Tara provides Levy the objective-grabbing he lacks.

Tara doesn't need to Glimpse to be effective: Death Marshals do it more effectively (low TN and no restrictions). The shenanigans I was talking about is that Leveticus is effectively immortal as long as she's around (He gets killed before he activates or all his waifs are dead? Just unbury him manually). Her unbury tricks are the key to her playstyle- I rarely use Bury offensively (though I won't say no to a lucky Glimpse), and when I do, it's with the DM's b/c it has a variable rather than static (and kinda' low) TN.

Also in Outcasts, seems like making Misaki a Sister would do some serious hurt.

Nicodem can also do pretty gross things with Molly or Tara, since they'd benefit from his undead buffs, while Nicodem makes any summoner stronger.

I see 6 without killing raspy. 9 if you do 11 with imbued energies on both. Where is the last ap coming from?

Of with over power on each you get 22 shots in a single turn. And 3(4) of those get to push raspy into position with the prompt.

If you take Cassandra and prompt Colette to prompt raspy for 1(2) more. and give her reactivate then 6 more so 30? December's curses.

Not broken in the least 0.0

Already know what I am bringing. Was thinking of taking the raspy Colette shenanigans. But decided against it cause it's supposed to be fun. Not all of your stuff is gone turn 1-2 thanks for playing. I really can't see anyone walking away from that match up feeling like they had a good time or chance. But what if I tie models up in melee. Prompt push out of melee and do things. Only thing I can think of would be Sonnia with counterspell aura forcing raspy to burn stones for suits and or having right cards in hand.

But a personal ice gamin bumping damage and birds for :+fate s doesn't seem like a fair fight at all.

Last year it was fixed list this year you can change up your list for each round. Which is cool.

Zoraider brewy for more poison and obay into his hell zone

There are 2 ways to do it

Masters with op synergy (collet, raspy or lucias and macabe(macabe buffs minions then lucias makes them do more))

Or crew synergy (pandora/dreamer or lucias/jacob)

The master stuff is more showy and wowfactor but I think the crew synergy will be overall stronger

Sorry for the coppt didn't read the second page

• Like 1

I personalt would go lucias and Jacob,

Jacobs got strong minions that lucias also loves.

they both like tannan and graves.

lucias likes masks and rams and Jacob can sift for them

Lucias can discard aces to gain ss ir discard them for defence.

beckoners taking a 3rd action each means they can lure then lure then brilliance so Jacob can 1 shot the enemy.

They can both make terror tots speed demons (jacobe keeps the ace of mask and lucias tells them to walk more)

I think there onslaught will be great and no matter where they each are in relation to each other they still synergies with each other and every model near them.

They are also both very well dressed