Bete's Death Rattle/Criid's Counterspell aura

valhallan42nd

Question

The Counterspell aura removes the suits from CA actions targeting a model 3" :aura from Sonja Criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

Bete's Death Rattle is a CA action that buries "this model" and removes all wounds from it, etc. It requires a ten of any suit normally, but the TN does include a required :crow, which is normally included in the CA.

If Bete dies in three inches from Criid, does Counterspell Aura remove the :crow from Bete's CA? As Bete's player, I assumed so, as I assumed a CA action has to have a target (even if the target is "this model"), but I wanted to hear your opinions/get the cloud's confirmation.

12 answers to this question

Sonnia's Counterspell wouldn't do much since it is not targeting Sonnia. Hannah's and the Librarians however would strip the suit from Bete forcing you to have a high :crow to keep her around

Does not say friendly model nor does it Need to only target Sonnia. If for instance a belle tried luring Seamus out but he was in :aura 3 of Sonnia the belle would lose its suits. Also this moderation makes my posts come up late. I agree with Hannah ness