Outcasts on the Job

daniello_s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am only getting Parker vs Nellie and Asami because I already own the entire Outcast faction, so it'll mean minimum purchases vs buying the other two, to get a 50SS crew started. Same for Reva and Titania as I own all the rest of those factions as well. Now...come Black Friday... :)

So I'm still looking to expand my toys for Levi and now I set my eyes now on Yin, Arcane Effigy and Mobile Toolkit.

Yin looks interesting as a solid anchor with nasty debuff for enemy models against Ca and Wp duels which suits really for Levi and his Unmaking attack. Combined with Belles, Doxy and i.e. Bishop this might be really nasty to opponent.

Arcane Effigy would bring cheap condition removal and allow Levi to add extra Burning on the top of his damage. I'm really interested in this model now.

Mobile Toolkit could be used as cheap activation which would find its place in the Construct-heavy crew to buff his friends attacks (Howard, Joss, Ryle and others would be delighted to have either :+fate on attack or damage). 

Any thoughts?

Regarding the Arcane Effigy, I was hoping its Burning would increase the potency of TTER as a nutcracker rather than his new cleaner role, though it would need support. The discard can be just as good with Levs potential for card advantage and I'm hoping Lucy Lovelace will boost his mobility and contribute to hand pressure.

Not sure how practical it would be, but I like the idea of Mechanical Rider spawning Fire Gamin which among other things Abominations could detonate once they've fulfilled their role.

You see much more potential in the Toolkit. I only considered it for early card advantage through an Abomination and Rebirth. Look forward to seeing your innovations.