How do you keep your cards?

I have the Perdita gang and got those cards, but also the full outcast and guild Wave 1 decks. The Perdita cards don't all fit in the box made for the guild, obviously, as it was already full when I bought it, so I'm trying to to think of a good way to store all the cards. Anyone got any great ideas going?

I use the ultrapro coloured binders, the ones that already have the pages in and the elastic band to keep it closed. They're side loading so really easy to get cards in and out.

And, the range of colours means I can have one for each of my factions. Because it would obviously be wrong to put resser cards in a red folder, wouldn't it? :D

I have the Perdita gang and got those cards, but also the full outcast and guild Wave 1 decks. The Perdita cards don't all fit in the box made for the guild, obviously, as it was already full when I bought it, so I'm trying to to think of a good way to store all the cards. Anyone got any great ideas going?

So you have two sets of Perdita cards? Why carry those around?

---

I've sleeved the cards I have models for and keep them in a cardboard box (might have been a HDD in it originally) along with fate decks, counters and stuff. All duplicates and the chaff from the arsenal decks that I don't have models for are lingering in some dark corner.

Sleeved and in deck boxes for frequently used cards.  Sleeved and in storage boxes for infrequently used cards.  (I bought all of the wave one arsenal decks 'cause I wasn't sure which faction I was going to focus on first.  Now that I have a faction to focus on I am not using most of them right now, but you never know--I might need to change factions tomorrow ;) )

So you have two sets of Perdita cards? Why carry those around?

If I don't, I'll lose it. I know myself well enough for that, and I know that the second I lose it, I'll find one Perdita card is ripped in half, or dropped in coffee.

I'll get a card folder as they seem practical for flipping through the cards as well. Maybe I'll get something fancy to carry my current crew and fate deck around in. Thanks for the tips, everyone!

I like the card folder because it can fit into one of the slots in my battle foam bag easily and it has almost all the cards in it, plus all my relic knights cards. That said there are some down sides to it. While it isn't hard to get cards out of the binder, it is fiddley to do so, and after the game slotting them back in is more time costuming than throwing them in a box. Additionally depending on how you organize them, once you add more cards to the mix a binder has to be emptied and started over if you want to insert your new cards into the old ordering system you had.

If It was easier to carry a box around I'd probably do that for ease of use, but the binder wins for ease of carry.

I have also use a card folder (monster binder) but I'm slowly running out of space with every new card I put in there...

I also put in commonly used upgrades for each master (I have multiple factions but not multiple masters per faction) in the binder which also takes up quite a bit of space...

I use the monster binder because it fits in the Malifaux bag (even though some models won't!)

Now the next problem: finding a soft, padded home for the nightmare edition Whiskey Golem so I can take him places... (Warmachine colossal foam is very tempting at the moment)

• 3 weeks later...