Hannah Assembly Instructions

necroon

What do you mean?  I mean she is only 33 individual pieces, no numbering system, with half a dozen parts that are of questionable purpose... *Just in case, this was sarcasm* 

Ya I was kind of trying to figure out what some of the parts where by looking at them myself.  I am not putting her together quite yet as I am press molding her base to match my other Outcast stuff but I was figuring I was going to have to experiment and study the Rendering to figure out where everything went.  I figured that there might end up some instructions or I would be able to study people's pictures of ones they put together.

The part which your not sure about goes on her right shoulder.

I haven't even attempted to try and put her together as of yet - I'm totally clueless / useless when it comes to model assembly if I don't have instructions or something. So for me the piece I'm not sure about is all of them  :P

I'll see if the image helps (thank you, by the way) and if not see if a local henchmen can assist me with assembly (Mine are pretty great like that).

Mike, 

hit me up on google chat or something and I can help you.  It's mostly pretty easy but for the one strange piece that, as Ratty says, goes behind her right should on the machine itself.  Once you see the spot you recognize the shape immediately.

The only other part which was minorly questionable is the hands, but they go together pretty easily.

The censor ball hand, the finger with the chain is on the outside...

The book hand uses the middle finger to secure the other two...  and the index finger has the extra hole for the thumb to slide into.

The only trouble I kinda had was I didn't shave down Hannah's feet and it was a tight fit into the boot. 

• Like 1

Uh.. What? :D

I believe we have a new winner for most parts on a model! 

Wait until Nightmare Whiskey Golem, I will wager it blows this piece out of the water.

I think the BW pic of Ratty's will help, After examining it for a while I have been able to identify pretty much all the model now.  Once I remove it from the sprue and start testing pieces to each other I imagine it will come together.

Mike, 

hit me up on google chat or something and I can help you.  It's mostly pretty easy but for the one strange piece that, as Ratty says, goes behind her right should on the machine itself.  Once you see the spot you recognize the shape immediately.

The only other part which was minorly questionable is the hands, but they go together pretty easily.

The censor ball hand, the finger with the chain is on the outside...

The book hand uses the middle finger to secure the other two...  and the index finger has the extra hole for the thumb to slide into.

The only trouble I kinda had was I didn't shave down Hannah's feet and it was a tight fit into the boot. 

Just more proof (as if there needed to be more) of why I love the New England Malifaux players! 

I'll definitely be in touch~ 

Put mine together last night and whilst it looked really intimidating on the sprue, it goes together really easily, so from unboxing to assembled in about 30minutes including cleaning time

My route was

Hannahs body- Remove the robot feet (4 sections) and fit to her legs. Dry fit to check you have the right sides. then  glue  Then add the toes and the back of the leg to each leg.

Add the 2 parts of Hannahs head to the top of the body.

Add Hannahs 2 arms in place.

Add the Backpack (large Robot sholders) to her back (You can probably assemble it seperate if you want to paint them apart, but thats too much like forward planning for me).

put togetehr the fore arms (2 parts to each side), and then place them on the Robot arms (tags will only go one way)

Collect the bent fingers and assembled them altogether. attachs to Braizer and Brazer base

Collect the straight fingers and attach them together

Put hands in robot arms

Add book to open hand.

Put on the 2 elbow guards

The last bit left goes on the right sholder.

The joins were all nice and flush, minimum lines to remove and it goes together very well.

The only thing which really matters to the oder is probably making sure you put her feet inside the Robot feet before they are glued together, otherwise all pegs and slots are direct fits

• Like 1

Got a picture? For me the censer arm fits with the single piece tube from the forearm to the bottom part of the upper arm, just above the elbow. The longer "Y-piece" tube for the book arm however seems to only fit when going from the forearm to the side of the very bottom part of the center of the backpack itself.

Just as a point of clarification (In case these is seen after the non TTB one becomes available) this request is for the TTB LE Hannah   :)

That's ok, based on the description in the webstore, the Gencon Hannah won't come with instructions either.

There will be online ones for the standard Hannah... 

Ratty...

This is a slightly worrying statement as it seems to imply that there will be no online instructions for the TtB LE Hannah, and for a person who has one, looked at it and went wtf.... I am hoping that there will be some advice, beyond the drawing you posted which while useful still leaves a large margin for trial and error - emphasizing error on a LE model.