May-June releases available yet?

dancater

So folks, for those people a long way from Wyrd base has anyone sighted the (delayed) May-June releases in shops yet?

I understand the chaos which has beset Wyrd and the reasons for the delays, I also was under the impression that the releases should (???) have started shipping early this week, so wondering if anyone out in the ether has actually seen them yet?

Hoping so. I'm really desperate for.... Well to be honest so many things it is a shorter list to say what I am not waiting for.

Depending on what you define 'a long way from Wyrd' as, it could be a while - if you're in europe, and they shipped on monday, it's really unlikely they'll have cleared border control yet. Could be a few weeks before they get through, if customs are feeling touchy...

Yeah, that'll take a bit! You guys have really touchy border people, too :D

On the other hand though I think they said the shipments were going to the far off places first, so it'll have been one of the first out the door. Will cut a few days off those several weeks...

Most UK retailers cite the 30th of June os the 'street date' for the Som'er box (so I assume the other things too) but I'm not holding my breath. Not stopping me jumping to the front door every time I hear a noise though, I wants me Gremlins!

Speaking of which, if anyone has received the Som'er box yet, I'd be much obliged to see some photos of the assembled models.