Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

oh no i haven't over written the original its still there i have been adding more depth to what was there plus a little insight and some tips and tricks.

i have never thought of it as my own at any point. i am glad to add to the community. i want people to add more and their point of veiws. never said i did not. i guess it could be construed that way with the word Claim. i guess i should use i wish to particpate in making the Dreamer's Wiki more Robust and helpful. (i even added his summoning chart :P )

i was just confused when Zfiend kept quoting me and saying hey that's not how it works ad nausem.

Perfect. Thank you!

Its hard to know how to pitch an edit when you are dealing with someone elses work. You don't want to disrespect the work that has already gone into something, but I see no harm in a rewrite here and there to aid clarification or merge disparate writing styles. We're all working together on this after all, even if its one paragraph or one page, everything counts :-)

• Like 1

Ill copy straight from the Helping Out Guidelines:

#1 Rule:

Are the Edits I am about to make, really going to benefit the wiki and the article in a serious manner? Or are they just what I would prefer to see things as.

Yep, indeed!

Right now, The Dreamer is pretty light. Way ahead of the curve of where the Masters articles were on May 14, but with all the improvements that have happened, it's now behind the pack of great articles we've gotten done. Large sections of it are quick summaries, which were great when they were written but we can now definitely do better.

So, at this point, I think edits are very much going to benefit the article.

Okay, here's the current status of Neverborn models. I will start working on Baby Kade, Teddy, and Sorrows. Anybody who wants to pick some up, feel free.

@Hateful Darkblack: do you want to keep track of who picks these up?

I'll sort something out for the Silurid - it's a travesty that my favorite minion hasn't yet been worked on!

I think Lady Justice is done. If someone proof reads it to account for my English, she can be moved from "Good" to "Done".

I'm working at the Ortega Enforcers at the moment, and have done Death Marshals, if someone wants to keep tab on the Guild pages.

• Like 1

I can proof that for you Dirial.

Please do. I don't think my English is that bad, but it's the slang you don't learn at school I'm unsure about, but is so important for a pleasing reading experience.

As said, I won't make changes in the meantime, so edit away!

@ Ratty: *girlish giggle*

Okay, I have dealt with Perdita's crew box. Everyone inside (besides Perdita) has a full page now. I won't declare Dita done because she is claimed by someone else, but there isn't that much to do on her page, either. Ortegas are almost done.

So did I miss something, who claimed Hamelin?

I was planning writing up his crew models, but don't really want to step on toes.

I actually wrote the Hamelin M2E article before this whole populate-the-Wiki drive started, but Vaiuri was kind enough to improve it with more updates afterward.

Please do write up his Crew models! You're not going to step on toes as long as you're making the Wiki better.

I think Lady Justice is done. If someone proof reads it to account for my English, she can be moved from "Good" to "Done".

I'm working at the Ortega Enforcers at the moment, and have done Death Marshals, if someone wants to keep tab on the Guild pages.

Dirial, Lady J looks fantastic. Thanks for the edits.

Do you want to track the Guild pages?

Normally I'd be trying to step up, but I'm in the middle of changing meta- err... moving across the country. Packing up my life into a tiny box is taking up all my nerdy internet time for the time being. >,>;  I think I've done what I can for now with Hoff and Doug...

ENinja

• Like 1

I just got a new idea for a Leveticus 4 Horseman Alt crew... O,O

Spike can be levi, and the ponies can be the riders. :P

ENinja

MyMetalPony, another Hench on the boards, already has dibs on this concept but feel free to purloin, I guess XD

~Lil Kalki