Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Sonnia is looking much better (I think), I'd appreciate some advise on Scheme/Strat specifics, as well as peoples ideas on what upgrades are  preferable in what situations.  I've had a bit of a go, but have never used this master so a lot is guesswork and reading the rulebook!

If someone with a bit more Sonnia experience could take a look I'd really appreciate the input.

Thanks!

We can move Molly from Empty to, uhhhhh let's say Light. She needs a bunch of formatting, but she at least has a good base written up. I'll be adding in Building Crews, fleshing out her Tricks and Tips, as well as working with my usual opponenets in the anti-Molly tactica section.

I could simply be dense (or rahter I am dense, whether or not that is the case here is more of the question) but it appears that most of the Ressurectionist Minion pages are linked to their v1.5 pages and not to M2e pages. Creating pages for these minions would be excellent, if they don't exist already, so that I may link to them in my Molly Tactica. Thank you!

The answer is yes, yes I am being dense, or extra dense, or whatever. I got my links working that is the important thing. Thanks!

I apparently I lied again. I am unclear on how to link to pages in the wiki that are not created yet (for example how do I create a link to the Necrotic Machine page, which does not exist for M2e yet)?

I apparently I lied again. I am unclear on how to link to pages in the wiki that are not created yet (for example how do I create a link to the Necrotic Machine page, which does not exist for M2e yet)?

Just click the link button and type in the model name as it would appear; so "M2e Necrotic Machine" it should dead link to the page.

Another reason why page name format is important :P

OK, finished Izamu, expanded Shang and made Yamaziko

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Izamu+The+Armor

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Shang

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Yamaziko

I'll see if I'm not a lazy bastard and manage to organize the Ten Thunders completion tally thing, though not making promises right now XD.

Hope to get Ototo, Torakage and Oiran done during the week and maybe something else.

• Like 2

OK, finished Izamu, expanded Shang and made Yamaziko

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Izamu+The+Armor

I'd like to add that Yan-Lo can't realy "summon" Izamu per se ... he can "re-summon"him after he died. So you have to spent the stones to get him. I'm not sure if that's clear from the article.

• Like 1

I am really at this point wondering if you are trolling me or no Zfiend. if you head over to the pullmy finder wiki you will see that i have added lots to it. now its not complete needs some touch ups and what not but i do have a job. i work odd hours every day. 7 days a week. so when i get more time i will add more. 

So now i ask you In Which way to you does this work?

What way does it work. cause i am really wondering if i am wasting my breath. Either i am being expertly Trolled and to that i congrats you for. or your serious cause then i am at a loss of words.

Please, do take The Dreamer! Let me know who worked on it!

i point out the above. this thread has been here for a bit and that page has been bare for longer. so if i am "hijacking" some ones work please inform me of who "they" are.

if the quoted message wasn't a go ahead work on it then please explain to me what is. Do i need to submit my intentions in writing (wait i did then when i claimed him), do you need me to verbally tell you i am doing so? get on skype i will inform you. do i need a letter from your lawyer letting me know you give me your consent or lack of?

but now i am sure of it. Troll me away good Sir. i do love a good banter.

Godlyness, thanks so much for your work on The Dreamer! Please do continue. What you've done works great.

But also, others are likely to chip in, add more, alter and so on. That's how Wikis work, and it's very intentional -- Wikis end up more complete when everyone chips in.

That's one of the big differences between a Blog (written by one person at that person's pace) and a Wiki (which everyone can edit.) No one is trying to insult your work or cause problems, but Wikis are designed for everyone to chip in.

I've been posting to coordinate to make sure that stuff does get done, not to stop people from editing.

Please, please, keep updating, but do expect that others will chip in on the same articles sometimes, and try to coordinate with them. Don't edit over people, and try to collaborate positively. It's good to worry about hijacking, but the solution is to merge conscientiously, not to stay away from articles.

Thanks!

oh no i haven't over written the original its still there i have been adding more depth to what was there plus a little insight and some tips and tricks.

i have never thought of it as my own at any point. i am glad to add to the community. i want people to add more and their point of veiws. never said i did not. i guess it could be construed that way with the word Claim. i guess i should use i wish to particpate in making the Dreamer's Wiki more Robust and helpful. (i even added his summoning chart :P )

i was just confused when Zfiend kept quoting me and saying hey that's not how it works ad nausem.

I don't think he is up for claims, I asked that also but got only his crew :D

Zfiend, thank you for thinking about stepping on other peoples' toes.

Godlyness definitely has a go-ahead to update the Dreamer.

But you definitely do as well.

The purpose of this thread is to make sure we get coverage, and to encourage people to update that Wiki. It's not to stop people from contributing. The point of a Wiki is that anyone can contribute. Plenty of people can update the Wiki without ever seeing this thread on the forums, and that's by design. 

I'm sorry I missed marking The Dreamer as claimed earlier. Honestly, I'm still very pleasantly surprised by the massive response this thread has created, and doing my best to keep it organized. If I missed a post you made, I'm very sorry.

Please rest assured that if you contribute to the Wiki, and post about it in this thread, you'll be credited for your work.

I'm going to update the first page to note both you (Zfiend) and Godlyness as claiming The Dreamer. Please please please both feel very free to contribute and improve the article. I'll chip in with feedback when I can as well.

I just hope my mistake doesn't cause long-term bad feelings on this, and that it doesn't stop people from writing and contributing to the article.

• Like 1