Lost Love 5 - 12th February - Wayland Games

Clousseau

9 hours ago, feagaur said:

Dave,

would you be able to confirm which 3 strats we will be doing please?

Many thanks

• Round 1 - Headhunter, Close Deployment

• Round 2 - Stake a Claim, Standard Deployment

• Round 3 - Squatter's Rights, Corner Deployment

• Round 4 - Interference, Standard Deployment

• Like 5

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, Clousseau said:

Basica;;y pool covers anything you need to include in your starting crew, including any multiples of Upgrades. Models summoned in can be outside the pool, as can any upgrades acquired during the game.

Do mercenaries count towards the pool at their actual cost or how much it costs to hire them (e.g. will Johan and the Malifaux Child use up 8 stones out of my pool or 10 stones?)

7 hours ago, Melkirich said:

Do mercenaries count towards the pool at their actual cost or how much it costs to hire them (e.g. will Johan and the Malifaux Child use up 8 stones out of my pool or 10 stones?)

All models at actual cost - mercenary tax is paid at the time of hiring.

44 players is the magic number as that's how many LL5 markers and Guilders I have!

Don't forget that to speed up registration you'll need your pool written out (or printed out), and pre-registering at www.bag-o-tools.com would really help.

Prizes expanded to the top 4 places, with store credit, the inevitable wooden spoon, best in faction and top 3 painted HENCHMEN. Also a big pile of large & small mystery boxes for the raffle.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2017 at 6:38 PM, Clousseau said:

44 players is the magic number as that's how many LL5 markers and Guilders I have!

Don't forget that to speed up registration you'll need your pool written out (or printed out), and pre-registering at www.bag-o-tools.com would really help.

Prizes expanded to the top 4 places, with store credit, the inevitable wooden spoon, best in faction and top 3 painted HENCHMEN. Also a big pile of large & small mystery boxes for the raffle.

Best painted henchman. Not enforcer, master, or minion? That seems strict in a fixed pool. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

The rules pack has it as a henchman from your faction, so I've infered that it doesn't need to be in my pool. Obviously I'm prepared to be told I'm wrong and building a pool with no henchmen means I can't enter. 

Got a couple packed to choose from now just incase it canbe outside of the pool :) Teach me to read the rules pack :P

9 hours ago, Adran said:

The rules pack has it as a henchman from your faction, so I've infered that it doesn't need to be in my pool. Obviously I'm prepared to be told I'm wrong and building a pool with no henchmen means I can't enter. 

Its always better when you read the rules pack!

Henchman from faction (doesn't need to be in your pool).

• Like 1

At 45 players this was the largest event of the year so far (soon to be surpassed on current form), and the first with 4 rounds, I think. Interesting only the top 2 won all 4 games (Lucas ahead of Jamie Matthews on VP diff, and then the next two, Tom Thorpe and Mark Elwood, were the only two on 3 wins and a draw  - the draw being their round 2 game!)!

Shaunie won best painted Henchman.

2017-02-12%2013.04.17.jpg

Thanks for the great turnout, quick turn round between games and the lack of questions. See you at Haul of Eggs!

• Like 1