The one upgrade I wish Zoraida had

shahryar

I don't even care about her hiring pool,  that's pretty good as it is. I wish she had some way to get more AP. With 3 different actions with costs of (2) available to her, she really seems like a master that is lacking AP a lot of the time. Something like adding a Tome trigger to all her CA actions: (Tome) - After succeeding, Zoraida immediately gains 1 general AP. This trigger may be declared once per Turn.

Though her hiring Pool is wider than other neverborn master, but I think she must have an upgrade to hire all effigies.

Because she is their creator and she ordered them in stories (before they became other things), but she can't hire other faction effigies in game. 

On 22/12/2015 at 5:28 AM, Whut said:

I don't even care about her hiring pool,  that's pretty good as it is. I wish she had some way to get more AP. With 3 different actions with costs of (2) available to her, she really seems like a master that is lacking AP a lot of the time. Something like adding a Tome trigger to all her CA actions: (Tome) - After succeeding, Zoraida immediately gains 1 general AP. This trigger may be declared once per Turn.

Well, being able to hire Sammy is kind of like getting extra AP because tou can delegate an upgrade to her.

1 hour ago, Nical said:

Though her hiring Pool is wider than other neverborn master, but I think she must have an upgrade to hire all effigies.

Because she is their creator and she ordered them in stories (before they became other things), but she can't hire other faction effigies in game. 

Unfortunately, the effigy-thing is now Collodi's bag, so I doubt Zoraida will ever be getting it as well :)

On 22-12-2015 at 6:28 AM, Whut said:

Wait what's the third (2) besides You Remind me of the Babe and Animal Shape?