Well my 'team' can beat up your 'team'

OldManMyke

I don't know if there's more thought been put into this yet, but YorkFaux would like to throw open an invite to a first matchup to a team in our League for Saturday 11th January. It would be in the Folk Hall where the GT was held (all be it in the room under the stage rather than the main hall). Assuming we know by then the structure of the events and who is in the same league as us.

Let me know if one of the northern team are interested. If Mike's not made the formal approach by then we can always just class it as a friendly warm-up

• 1 month later...

It is with regret that I am going to have to abandon plans for this. I just dont have the time to devote to it at the moment due to real life getting in the way. My apologies to all involved and with a bit of luck when things in my personal life ease up I can restart the idea. Apologies again.

Maybe someone else could pick it up? Let's talk this weekend as it could fit in with plans for a Team GT later in the year.

Having spoken to Mike this weekend, I'm willing to pick this up, with some help offered by James Doxey. Basically its down to you guys to get on with it and send me results! I'll maintain a link to the results via this post, and maybe a fancy webpage can follow later.

If your team does not have a nominated captain, then please nominate one, and this will be the person I'll communicate with.

OK?

• Like 1

So we have 13 confirmed teams - just waiting for team captains for 4 of them.

The teams will be split into 3 conferences as follows;

North - Tyne & Wyrd, Worhamma Headhunters, Yorkfaux, Harrogate Wargames Club, Elementals

Midlands - Titan Tyrants, Squigs, Monsters of Midtable, Black Joker Society

South - Crusaders, Thanet, Tanelorn, Tractor Massive

• Like 2