Frustrations of a Gremlin Player

Brewmaster

Absolutely love the look of the new Bayou Gremlins.  Somer looks pretty interesting too, though I think the pose is an interesting choice given how he typically plays/his flavor (he's not typically running into the fray...and he doesn't look frightened enough to be retreating :P)

• Like 1

Absolutely love the look of the new Bayou Gremlins.  Somer looks pretty interesting too, though I think the pose is an interesting choice given how he typically plays/his flavor (he's not typically running into the fray...and he doesn't look frightened enough to be retreating :P)

I would agree that Som'er in particular looks decidedly different than his normal command from the back play style.

I would also say that the Bayou Gremlin's look interesting as well since they dont resemble drunken hillbillies at all and the one carrying a hooked whip is more than a bit confusing.

I would agree that Som'er in particular looks decidedly different than his normal command from the back play style.

I would also say that the Bayou Gremlin's look interesting as well since they dont resemble drunken hillbillies at all and the one carrying a hooked whip is more than a bit confusing.

That there archaic torture device is what you educated folk might call a fishing rod. As for Somer, that's not a charge, that's just a pull-my-finger pose. I'm loving the way both boxes are looking, I'm just hoping they both come with the right number of totems

Yah, when I saw how accurately the models have begun matching the art, then I saw the Whiskey Golem, I was filled with both awe and dread at the task that would be coming. I'm actually going to wage that the Whiskeysaurus Rex is going to be shorter than the Rail Golem. When I was working proxies out, I could comfortably fit 1.5 Bayous on an extra Heavy Warjack I've got. Only real trick is it'll prolly be wide like Nothing Beast wide.

Well, kind of sad the brewmaster box doesn't have the golem in, but to be expected. What scares me is that it's the first Somer iteration I like the look of! And ophelia already looks boss... No more factions...

It's alright, Gremlins aren't a real faction apparently ;)

• Like 1