The Cult of December

Sybarite

Earlier in December i painted my December Acolyte and it has now been photographed so here's a December treat for you! :) What do you think? i'm pretty pleased with how Harpoon Boy turned out.

December-Acolyte-Front_zpse1f2135c.png

December-Acolyte-Back_zpsb2b73473.png

i'm adding some photos of my other cult of december stuff that's been painted for a long time and shown in another thread because i decided that i want to have a separate thread for my December crew.

Silent-one-3-4_zps86260686.png

Silent-one-front_zps6f393105.png

Icy-group-shot_zps0cd979ad.png

Silent-one-back_zps7493c0bf.png

Malifaux-group-picture_zps80fa2965.png

Next up are Rasputina and her ice gamin i think :) The new plastics.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Time for another update :) This time with mobile phone pictures i'm afraid, but maybe i'll take some better ones later :)

Rasputina was painted for the january paint challenge at Wyrd Place (a lovely facebook group). i finished her yesterday. i managed to win the challenge, yay :)

Rasputina-3-4_zpsc7974b50.jpg
Rasputina-3-4-2_zps55ae55ec.jpg

Rasputina-right_zps57d67e2e.jpg

Rasputina-back_zps5a68b995.jpg

i just read about Rasputina and Snow's fight with December in book 3 - Twisting Fates. Got to say, i really like Rasputina :) Love the stories in that book. If you haven't read them yet, then give them a go :D
Next up for the cult will probably be some ice gamins.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

[...] i think one of my strengths is picking good colour schemes. [...]

That is an understatement, having god-like skills shouldn't be allowed... =P

I think this is one of the best "new" painted Rasputina I've seen. Kudos to you.

*Goes back in the corner and starts to cry*

Syb... with the utmost respect... I hate you.   ;)

You are just TOO damn good with a brush! You're doing Ice Gamin next...? You'll probably paint them in such a way as to make them actually BE translucent, like actual ice... Sigh...  :)

You're an inspiration, Syb. Honestly. I've photographed some of the most beautiful miniatures in the world, and yours are definitely of that caliber.

• 1 year later...

Hi there!  Did you paint the gamin ??  I'd love to see them, the golum, etc.  as always, very nice work.  You know I'm a fan, babe! More December.  (after this round of Iron Painter I know have the December bug so I'm going to start playing the Frozen Hearts Band again after the next week's  gaining grounds event).

• 6 months later...