new guild crews

ninjahamster

thanks, the flame came out a lot better than my fire gamin, will have to repaint them now i've got fire down.

also finished off two death marshalls, did one jumping over a fence rather than his coffin as i thought he'd look better, haven't done the crouching one as i'm not a fan and have miss terious to paint up instead.

IMG_20131229_221525_zpszsfe9fpm.jpg

IMG_20131229_221512_zpsbbs11joh.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

need to try and get some better pics, time to dig my camera out rather than my phone

Finished Francisco, which means all of perdita's box is done - just got Sam Hopkins to finish now and both perdita & Sonnia's boxes are complete, then onto guild McMourning.

IMG_20140102_111250_zpsfvkdotzz.jpg

I didn't like the look of his original sword, it's not really a duelling sword, so replaced it with a pin and a strip of blister plastic bent round for the handguard

• 1 month later...

I used MythicFox's denim recipe - a mix of heavy blue, sombre grey and glacial blue.

Pleased with the way it came out :)

what would the GW paint equivalents be..im starting to paint my guild stuff and definitely need to do some denim...but i only have access to gw paints atm..

and everything here is so very impressive, FINE work!

--Woe

• 5 months later...

Did you have to do anything special for the Marshall standing (jumping off of) the coffin? I'm getting ready to put those two pieces together and wanted to know how your assembly went. Or if anyone else has done that model I'd be interested in tips. I was planning on using Tamiya plastic cement for the job, but the connection point is so small, that I worry that it'll be a real pain. Wondering if it worth it to pin it, but again, small connection points.