Black Friday order arrived.

Hotpants

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my Nephilim. I was pretty pleased. One of things I hate about this hobby is assembly, but I was able to put all three together with *almost no problem.

*I did glue the arms of the Young Nephilim holding onto the skull a little off and couldn't get the skull in there, but he was still able to sit on his base just fine so I'm happy with the final result.

EDIT: The Mature is pretty big and awesome.

Severino, I placed the order at about 3:15pm AEDST, so about 15 minutes after the sale started. I received confirmation that my package had shipped via FedEx around the 9th Dec and basically tracked it everyday until it had arrived. For some reason it made a stop in Honolulu; I was expecting it to fly from LAX as with most other consolidated US air exports.

I'm not a happy bunny I've waited in all day on the delivery date from the FedEx tracking page, and I've not had either of my orders delivered and now the estimated delivery date is N/A

So now I don't know when there coming and feeling like I wasted the extra money getting them sent quickly

:(

still waiting on mine, its heading to the UK though so i don't expect it for a few more days. hopefully before Christmas but not a big deal if not. it'll still be way before the Ortegas are on general release. and throw in a Miss terious and an Alt Pertida and i'll be a happy man whenever it arrives!

Give FedEx a call, it may be at their depot - mine arrived the day before the estimated delivery date

I will do today just a bit hacked off with FedEx really for bugger all updates, Wyrd got it sent out quickly then the courier drops the ball, I'm just wondering what my boxes did in Memphis from Thursday afternoon till Tuesday night ? As I've never been to that part of the states I'm wondering what they went to see isn't Graceland in Memphis ?

still waiting on mine, its heading to the UK though so i don't expect it for a few more days...

Mine is too. Problem is I ordered a load of stuff online so the postman is knocking on the door every day and I keep dashing downstairs thinking "Its Arrived!" only to be given someone else's present I have to wrap.

Has anyone from the UK received their stuff, either via FedEx or snail mail?

Just received an email saying that despite requesting FedEx, my package was sent via regular mail. This has me rather worried as I'm now expecting a fairly hefty customs charge, on top of now realising I won't get the package until the new year.

Did those of you who received stuff via FedEx still get hit for customs charges? What about via normal mail (if anyone has received via normal mail)?

I had my Fedex delivery turn up yesterday (a day earlier than expected) and didn't have to pay anything extra after the initial charges upon ordering the goodies.

Severino, I placed the order at about 3:15pm AEDST, so about 15 minutes after the sale started. I received confirmation that my package had shipped via FedEx around the 9th Dec and basically tracked it everyday until it had arrived. For some reason it made a stop in Honolulu; I was expecting it to fly from LAX as with most other consolidated US air exports.

Wow, that certainly seems to make sense then since I placed my order 3 days after you and got shipping confirmation 3 days after yours. Only thing is I didn't pay for tracking, so who knows. Might get here on Monday. I hope :S

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order today, I really like the new Guild crews, the level of detail was excellent in previous sets but it seems like the details are even sharper now. I'm particularly happy with Witchling Stalkers. They look much better IRL than in the pics I saw and they're cast in one piece (!). Samael looks like a lot of fun to work with - I counted 14 parts there. Latigo Posse also looks fantastic.

Got my order today, I really like the new Guild crews, the level of detail was excellent in previous sets but it seems like the details are even sharper now. I'm particularly happy with Witchling Stalkers. They look much better IRL than in the pics I saw and they're cast in one piece (!). Samael looks like a lot of fun to work with - I counted 14 parts there. Latigo Posse also looks fantastic.

Why, oh why, can't more models have their level of detail without having to be multiple, sometimes too many pieces?