non-nightmare tara?

Soseito

I was looking through the M2e rulebook last night and I noticed the artwork in the outcast section is that of nightmare tara.

I was wondering if there are any future plans to release another tara model for those of us who couldn't get one at gencon and don't want to spend 130ish on ebay.

Also, will the new model get different artwork?

Hannah is the same way. Her "Special Edition" Through the Breach Kickstarter art is what is shown in the book.

Over the years Wyrd has included art in the books that was different from the final version released (For example the Young Nephilim from the first book were shown with the concept art for the Mature Nephilim).

I think I should mention that the rumour spifferson refers to was just speculation by people on the forum (I think based on her existence in the book as that specific art, which is no real indicator as nightmare art has been used before in books), it's not been hinted at in any way by Wyrd.

I'd say its far more likely to be a whole new crew box, not just the nothing beast being different. Tara's claw might still be there though in a new incarnation.

I wasn't impressed by the Nightmare version so I would be interested in seeing the regular version. Katrina is just plain looking. Tara is stiff, her legs look too long, and has a random claw hand. The Wretches are cute, but seem to like breaking. The Nothing Beast is just "eh" from the shoulders down, and if I just want a cool Ctulhu model there are plenty to be had elsewhere at cheaper prices. If we can get better sculpts at less than half the Nightmare price it may be a good thing!