Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have gotten in? I have gotten nothing but the Store Closed message for the last 2 hours of trying off and on.

Grr...

Take my MONEY!

Yeah, I don't quite get the "One foot in the door" thing where some people are in? It's non-stop store closed for me :1_Exhausted_Puppet:

Three people looking at the damn screen, yelling, and collectively no knowing what the hell we were doing ... and managed to figure the damn database out.

I feel special.

Sorry folks.

Turns out Nathan is not as much of a Luddite as I thought... I though he would be hitting it with a Baseball bat shouting "UGH"

Three people looking at the damn screen, yelling, and collectively no knowing what the hell we were doing ... and managed to figure the damn database out.

I feel special.

Sorry folks.

I hope it was loudly, because that always helps.

Somehow, I managed to get an order in, at anyrate;

+1 Miss T (Didn't know it existed before today, but looks like I'll be buying the Lady Justice set in the future with this thing around)

+1 Victorias, (Pfft, just throw more girls at it, MORE GIRLS)

+1 Evidence, (NURSES!.. it was them or the Pandora box.. but I'm not too big on the "Shade" creatures.)

+1 Rules

+1 100$+ Special-Mini. It's a shame I think her little group is kinda durpy, or I woulda got her box to go with the limited Ed. model.

Yay, seems you mostly fixed the issues, thank you! Order went through without a problem.

Just to be sure, because after someone was asking about the alt Perdita... just placing an order above 100$ is enough, even though the miniature didn't appear in the receipe or anything... it will be shipped with the rest of the order wihtout having to check some obscure box or anything like that? ;)

Yay, seems you mostly fixed the issues, thank you! Order went through without a problem.

Just to be sure, because after someone was asking about the alt Perdita... just placing an order above 100$ is enough, even though the miniature didn't appear in the receipe or anything... it will be shipped with the rest of the order wihtout having to check some obscure box or anything like that? ;)

Yep as long as your total is $100 before you add postage you will get it.

Got it! Glad I waited an extra 20 mins...

I got the ff:

Smokey Tara crew

Rules Manual

The Carver

Nightmare Teddy

Pandora Box set (green transparent)

Resser Arsenal

Arcanist Arsenal

Just over the $250 threshold... so Alt Perdita and Santana (finally!) should be hitching a ride with my order.

Yahoo!

I'm pretty much done with my mini shopping for the year. :)

Folks have mobbed the store, we're having to fix and reboot. It'll be up, trying not to kill the hamsters powering the server.

I told you not to give them people food. :(

First Things I did this morning:

Opened eyes in my bed

Picked the phone and checked the Store

Checked the Forum to know why it was closed

Literally laughed out loud

What a wonderful way to start the day, thank you! :D