2nd Annual Holiday Miniature Exchange

Rameses

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a parcel on Xmas Eve - perfect timing!

The forum won't let me upload the photo I just took for some strange reason, but in the parcel I was very pleased to find Izamu and Abuela!

Somebody must have let slip to Santa that I have a Yan Lo box on order elsewhere, because that's ideal! And Abuela being the only Ortega I don't yet have.... good work Santa!

Thanks, and Happy Xmas!

Mike

Well I was very fortunate, my xmas prezzie has come in two parts by all accounts!

Earlier I showed the the generous Mr Lord Shaper had hooked me up with the Somer box and mozzie.

Well look what he has finished painting . . . . . Awesome!

https://twitter.com/LordShaper/status/415092019287953408/photo/1

Damit wont let me post a pic either hopefully this link will work!

Once again cheers!

Well I was very fortunate, my xmas prezzie has come in two parts by all accounts!

Earlier I showed the the generous Mr Lord Shaper had hooked me up with the Somer box and mozzie.

Well look what he has finished painting . . . . . Awesome!

https://twitter.com/LordShaper/status/415092019287953408/photo/1

Damit wont let me post a pic either hopefully this link will work!

Once again cheers!

It's packed and ready to leave but since it's Xmas tomorrow I can't get to the PO until the 27th

BcKz_fRCcAAsJdh.jpg:large

Got a parcel on Xmas Eve - perfect timing!

The forum won't let me upload the photo I just took for some strange reason, but in the parcel I was very pleased to find Izamu and Abuela!

Somebody must have let slip to Santa that I have a Yan Lo box on order elsewhere, because that's ideal! And Abuela being the only Ortega I don't yet have.... good work Santa!

Thanks, and Happy Xmas!

Mike

I'm glad you got it! I was getting nervous since I ordered it at the very beginning of the exchange. I'm also glad you liked the selection for I just guessed and hoped you would like it/didn't have it already.

Reading back over this thread I am reminded of how great this community is!

Merry Christmas everyone

I am grateful to be part of an outstanding group of people.

On a side note, I hope everyone's Holiday Miniature Exchange gifts have arrived or will be arriving soon. If you have have not heard from your gifter please let me know.

I unfortunately am having some difficulty with my home computer, so I can't post pictures, but I had to share my gift.

Justin was apparently my "giver," and all I can say is I must have been a very good dezien this year. When I opened my package yesterday I found:

A black Wyrd/M2E promotional t-shirt

Dark Debts box set

Beckoners

The Depleated

Willie

and...

Children of December in translucent blue!

I was in awe of the cornucopia of goodness the box contained. Thank you very much Justin, I will be very busy in the coming year.

This just found its way to my door today, happy new years eve!

Gift was sent from Steve, who's oddly not on the list of participants. Thanks so much for the gift! :)

2uojpdy.jpg

hrm.... No offense meant! Must have missed him :(

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Hello all it is your humble scribe Rameses reporting here for Zoraida. She wants me express her condolences on your Holiday Miniature Exchange coming to an end.

She has spread the word to the Gremlins; saying that the time of holiday respite is over and the Gremlins are free to continue attack human settlements.

I want to take this moment to thank everyone that made our 2nd Annual Holiday Miniature Exchange a big success!

On a somber note, it is important to contact me ASAP if you have not heard anything from your Giftor. All is not lost!

See you next year!!!!!!

This just found its way to my door today, happy new years eve!

Gift was sent from Steve, who's oddly not on the list of participants. Thanks so much for the gift! :)

2uojpdy.jpg

That was actually from me no idea why they included Steve as the sender. I sent them an email asking to mark it as a gift but unfortunately they had no way of including a message so I waited until you get it. Hope you enjoy it and have fun with it.

That was actually from me no idea why they included Steve as the sender. I sent them an email asking to mark it as a gift but unfortunately they had no way of including a message so I waited until you get it. Hope you enjoy it and have fun with it.

That explains it, thanks so much for the crew, Bruno. I'm stoked to have Ramos in the collection!

My package came in this evening, after this morning I had messaged my gifter saying that it hadn't arrived yet!

In this magic little box was...

IMAG0639-e1389158849508.jpg

• Malifools wristbands! (someone is going to have to help me out with the dress code that calls for such things!)

• Malifools "stolestone" poker chips!

• Malifools brand coasters! (I'm afraid to put my drink on them!)

• Rail Golem!

• Willie!

• Arcane Effigy!

• A wood laser-cut lamp light terrain piece!

This is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much!

How was your experience and what can be done to improve the Exchange for 2014?

I had a fantastic experience participating in the exchange this year. I had no real complaints about how things were organized or they played out.

Thanks for organizing this Ramses, and I look forward to the Exchange in 2014.