Teddy

Tyberos, TRW

So posted this on my 40k forum, got no love. Maybe you all will be a bit more excited lol. Ive always seen a model of abear online the i just absolutely love, well when i decided to try malifaux i found out what the model is. Its as my topics name suggests, teddy. Not normal teddy but gencon nightmare teddy. Well the girlie just bought me a nightmare teddy and im so excited. It just came in the ail today, i cant wait to paiint it.

Nightmare teddy is a great model. Only pain I had with it was gluing the claws into place.

Loved painting it and try and get it onto the tabletop as often as I can. Luckily for me, that's pretty often :)

Enjoy painting it, and maybe look into getting a few more cool malifaux models to go with him so you can enjoy seeing a teddy bear rip off heads too :)

Joel.

Love teddy. His model was what initially got me into malifaux. I have the standard and a nightmare as well. combined with the orphanage base insert and orphanage accessories and it looks awesome. chalk pentagram drawn on the floor. added some baby blocks, and sat the little chubby kid that comes with nightmare teddy on a little rocking horse. Manipulated teddy's arm so that it looks like he's scooping him off of the rocking horse. Looks really good. Love to put him on the table but he becomes such a big target with low defense that he rarely survives very long.