Gremlin Themed Custom Fate Deck

hereticofyew

So in honor of the gremlins becoming their own faction... I thought it would only be appropriate to have our own fate deck. Some of you may know my work from a little web comic I draw called A Gremlin's Luck; I thought it would be cool to "gremlinize some of Malifaux's masters for the deck so below are the rezzers.

Let me know what you guys think.

post-10237-13911929602842_thumb.jpg

post-10237-13911929602214_thumb.jpg

post-10237-139119296018_thumb.jpg

post-10237-13911929602505_thumb.jpg

Edited by hereticofyew
  • Like 1

Looking cool! I would sign up for a couple of decks as well :)

Agree with the numbers - they are a bit hard to read. On another note: I couldn't seem to find how severe/moderate/low is noted on the cards. Am I overlooking something (not all have three bloodstains, I counted that ^^, unless you discount the one top left).

Well since everyone else is asking, I would definitely love to have one of those decks.

May I suggest the Hog Boss as the Red Joker though?

get out of my head :), yes I was planning on that for the red joker

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Also, another thing to consider is maybe adding some sort of feature to tell what each card is (Weak, Moderate, Severe).

I for one do not keep track of them, so it's nice to have the blood splatters on my deck haha but then again, it's just my personal opinion :)

Yeah I can definitely put in some text to indicate damage.