Gujozec

Thanks!

Well... probably never. I use the puppet in her stead.

The next thing I'll be painting is a trio of Punk Zombies. They're assembled, their heads shaved, and they're waiting on my desk. I bought the Nicodem box in the Black Friday sale, and it's time to give it some attention.

Can't wait to see your Punk Zombies. Why did they get a haircut? :D

• 2 months later...

Well, it's been a while and the Punk Zombies are still waiting. :/ But I have something else to show:

772-039263300-1397305098.jpg

772-041420500-1397305850.jpg

This Hamelin avatar and the Taxidermist are my entries for the Wyrd painting competition over at Wamp forum. They both fall among my favourite Malifaux minis. The Taxidermist especially was a real joy to paint.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The first Punk Zombie joins the crew:

punkzombie001_zps696ce870.jpg

punkzombie002_zps33351e4c.jpg

I'm also working on a couple more Belles for Seamus to summon. The old metal ones are a bit bigger, but they don't clash too much with the plastics (especially if they have a matching colour scheme). I have one finished so far. That's her among the other girls:

rottenbelles001_zpse9ba1f5b.jpg

And this lot is still in the early stages:

punkzombie003_zpsdd8c728e.jpg

• Like 3

@Demonn - Yes, indeed. :D

@UNDERDOG - Thanks! :) I didn't have the White Walkers in mind when I did the glow, though. I simply needed a patch of green somewhere on the mini as a spot colour, and I didn't want it to be on his clothing. This made my choices very limited.

• 1 month later...

The first Punk Zombie joins the crew:

punkzombie001_zps696ce870.jpg

punkzombie002_zps33351e4c.jpg

I'm also working on a couple more Belles for Seamus to summon. The old metal ones are a bit bigger, but they don't clash too much with the plastics (especially if they have a matching colour scheme). I have one finished so far. That's her among the other girls:

rottenbelles001_zpse9ba1f5b.jpg

And this lot is still in the early stages:

punkzombie003_zpsdd8c728e.jpg

awesome.

Cheers, Guardian and Morray.

@Guardian- well, they just look better with glowing eyes. They needed something like that, they looked dull without it. I considered giving the Flesh construct glowy eyes too, but I decided it could do without that. Who knows, perhaps I was wrong; in any case I'll test it on my next Flesh Construct. My Mindless Zombies and Canine Remains (when I get them) will also glow. But Dead Doxies, for instance, won't.

@Morray- when painting the glow, I first filled the eye-sockets with watered-down paint, the way one would apply a wash. When that was dry I added highlights and blended the edges a bit with the surrounding skin.

• Like 1