Coffee on the edge of town

kiwiterrain

post-12190-13911927531382_thumb.jpg

so i thought is was about time i put this up, (i've been working on it for a few months now)

my partner and i had been looking for a coffee table for a few months and we could not find anything we like, so i talked her into getting a custom made table with a malifaux gaming board inside to display my models and to play games on.

i designed the table myself and had a friend who is a retired joiner make it out of native new zealand timber, as im a glazier by trade i did the glass myself,

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is absolutely amazing. What was the cost involved and how much do you think it would cost without mates rates?

My wife and i are looking at getting a new coffee table at the minute so i may be able to convince her of this. Would be a long shot though as she already complains about me displaying a crew on the dvd rack :P

Im sure a nice meal out might sweeten the deal for her lol.

Great idea though and really nicely done. Makes me wish id learned a trade instead of joining the army lhaha.