Podcast Wars

Guild Monkee

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, can't wait. Ping me and let me know when you guys are good for. I am on US EST.

And can I request round 3 Gamers Lounge gets Malifools. As Round 3 will take place over Adepticon, Old Man Mike and I could do our game live....

Oooh, can't wait. Ping me and let me know when you guys are good for. I am on US EST.

And can I request round 3 Gamers Lounge gets Malifools. As Round 3 will take place over Adepticon, Old Man Mike and I could do our game live....

That would be pretty cool :)

TSR next for us...should be fun! :)

Remind me at the end of this round, I'll make that happen.

The 5 hour difference shouldn't been too bad for arranging our games. I'm having a gaming night with the lads tonight so I'll get them organised and let you know available times to pick from. Please can you go easy on me and beat me by slightly less than you did Craig? It's the closest I'd ever get to beating him :)

So not only does Bill get to whip my ass, he gets to do it live and against Raspy rather than McM. Fantastic give me loads of excuses :)

Sounds like fun to me

Il let u borrow my mcmourning mike

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Aethervox im eastern us time hit me up lets do this.

So not only does Bill get to whip my ass, he gets to do it live and against Raspy rather than McM. Fantastic give me loads of excuses :)

Sounds like fun to me

This seems to have gotten dirtier than I expected! Are you bringing your own whip or do I need to pack one?

*devil*

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Remind me at the end of this round, I'll make that happen.

The 5 hour difference shouldn't been too bad for arranging our games. I'm having a gaming night with the lads tonight so I'll get them organised and let you know available times to pick from. Please can you go easy on me and beat me by slightly less than you did Craig? It's the closest I'd ever get to beating him :)

Sound good. Typically Mondays and Thursdays are best for me, although Sundays and Fridays can often work out. Tuesday is my normal gaming night so is out, and this Saturday I am running a story encounter.

Well, the streak has continued. Neverborn Nate was a fantastic opponent, which makes 3 great opponents in a row in Podcast wars!

It also resulted in another win for Gamers Lounge. Nate's first three turns of crap hands just did not stand up to Pandora in Treasure Hunt.

Great game Nate! Thanks!

So, round 2 of Podcast Wars saw TSR take on the Malifools. I played Jon.

35SS Land Grab

Ramos w/ Kaeris vs Lady J W/ Lucius.

4-2 Victory to TSR. 3.5hrs to play. I must admit to having only had 2.5hrs sleep in the last 40hrs so Jon gets the award for patience whilst I forgot even simple things like how to add up.

We only played to turn 4 and worked out the remaining 2 turns. Jon scored an early 2VP with turns 2+3 controlling 3/4 table quarters. I scored 2 points for Land Grab in turns 5-6 and completed the sabotage. Lucius got into my DZ denying me hold out. Jon failed to assassinate Ramos and didn't get Eye for an Eye.

A brilliant game, Jon was a blast to play against and it was nice to finally sit down and chat to the guy.

A brilliant game, Jon was a blast to play against and it was nice to finally sit down and chat to the guy.

Right back at you, enjoyed myself thoroughly. That defensive bubble for Ramos will be lethal if you're playing someone that can't get to you until late turn 1/turn 2.

Any chance of seeing the all of the results from round 1 and the league table Mr Wiseman??