LupusFerreus

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the game the other day Ryu, I had a lot of fun. Now on to the list of things I realized I cheated you with:

1) I think McCabe has bearskin armour, so while I didnt hit you with any blasts then if I HAD you wouldn't take damage.

2) Not sure I ever cast more than one per turn, but those ice pillars can only be cast once per CREW per TURN.

Thanks for the game the other day Ryu, I had a lot of fun. Now on to the list of things I realized I cheated you with:

1) I think McCabe has bearskin armour, so while I didnt hit you with any blasts then if I HAD you wouldn't take damage.

2) Not sure I ever cast more than one per turn, but those ice pillars can only be cast once per CREW per TURN.

I think you did cast it twice in a turn once, but no big deal. I realized that I may have inadvertently cheated you too when I placed McCabe, I placed him on Ht 3 and he needed to be in base to base. While his original model is Ht3, I think all bases are Ht 0. Apologies.

Still one of the most fun games I've ever played. Ever.