Most shared Model

CannonFodder

Thought just occurred to me -

Though he hasn't been that common, I think the Rail Golem may see more use with cross faction goodness...

- Guild Hoffman can hire him to add some serious hitting power, if I'm not mistaken.

- Any outcast crew with Vanessa can hire him since he counts as an Arcanist construct.

- Most mechanized Arcanist crews may take him (Ramos, Kaeris, Mei Feng)

- Ten Thunders Crews led by Mei can include him

What do you all think?

As for commonly used models in general, I'm going to have to agree with Convict Gunslinger and Desperate Merc...

Thought just occurred to me -

Though he hasn't been that common, I think the Rail Golem may see more use with cross faction goodness...

- Guild Hoffman can hire him to add some serious hitting power, if I'm not mistaken.

- Any outcast crew with Vanessa can hire him since he counts as an Arcanist construct.

- Most mechanized Arcanist crews may take him (Ramos, Kaeris, Mei Feng)

- Ten Thunders Crews led by Mei can include him

What do you all think?

As for commonly used models in general, I'm going to have to agree with Convict Gunslinger and Desperate Merc...

He has smoldering heart, so no for Hoffman.

Goes well in at least 4 of the 5 Arcanist leaders. Can go with Rasputina as well, you just need to watch out for cold start.

Can be picked with the Viktorias via vanessa, but means you can't take any Friekorps.

I'm going to put the Night Terrrors in as a commonly used model