Vanessa Proxy

Normski

Anastasia seems to fit the bill. If it isn't too big, probably one of the Nemo staves with a little conversion could serve her well.

(And yes, all of them are Privateer Press. All are Warmachine as well, save the one of the female gunslinger looking over her should. She is from the IKRPG line and has no rules for Warmachine.)

I have bought the Viks avatar and having magnetised them so I can use them on single bases I will be using them as the individual Viks aswell. This frees up Bounty Hunter Vik for Vanessa duty.

And Gaining Grounds legal aswell!

I've just assembled and primed my avatar Vikies in the last couple days and have considered giving them the magnetic, coryphee duet treatment as well. Do you have any pics of how yours turned out?

looks like top is the winner for me!! cheers guys and yes they are all privateer press models

first, 4th and last are Iron Kingdoms.

all the rest are WM.

Anastasia wont take much converting, cut away the throwing knives and could always make a staff to the book image and have it stuck in the ground or on her back with the sword or even replace the sword for the staff. wouldnt take an aweful lot of doing!!

think I may order one or 2 of these models to convert and make up my mind !!

cheers guys.

I like some of the ideas for a proxie Vanessa. I've started to use alt Perdita as my Santana since I don't like the Santiago fig and I haven't gotten lucky on eBay yet :)

One of my army buddies finally got lucky on ebay, but that lucky equaled $171 (including shipping). She's not quite worth that much to me, but good luck to you. :D

Oh, by the way, have you seen how her card is different than Santiago's? She has Animosity [santiago]: This model cannot be hired by a Crew containing the indicated model. :P

Edited by i_was_like_you

Oh, by the way, have you seen how her card is different than Santiago's? She has Animosity [santiago]: This model cannot be hired by a Crew containing the indicated model. :P

Nope can't say that I have seen the actual card. But then again all I have to do is wait a few days until I get my Santana model and I will atleast change my Francesca card. I wont with Santana one since I'll have an official Santana mini!!!!!!

Nope can't say that I have seen the actual card. But then again all I have to do is wait a few days until I get my Santana model and I will atleast change my Francesca card. I wont with Santana one since I'll have an official Santana mini!!!!!!

We've also been calling him Fran. But as the Ortegas get gender bent, we've been applying the same to the LaCroix boys' names as well. :)

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

add flames to end of staff.

If that face can be redeemed...

Before I bought Morrigan, I was browsing through Anima's models. A lot of their concept art is great, but when it comes to the models, though, they're just like Odo from DS9: They don't do faces very well.

Speaking of Morrigan, I really need to get back onto that project. I was going to convert her over to an alternate Lord Chompy and the Dreamer. :)

Edited by i_was_like_you