Storm of Shadows : Guild stuff

fishtank

I don't have the book, but wanted to put together a list of information.

Thanks go to the anonymous twitter poster for these.

Here's what we get -

Master: Lucas MacCabe

Totem: Luna -a hunting dog, looks like a Mastiff.

Minion: Riflemen

Minion: Pathfinder (mr Bearhead)

Minion: Clockwork Traps

Minion: Sidir Alchibal (the Arab dude with the big gun)

Minion: Wastrel (which is the guys from the Mac the Knife wallpaper)

Edited by fishtank

AAAHHHHHH!!!!

I can't wait! Pictures please! Lucas McCabe sounds bad-ass and the Rifleman made me wish he's available during Gen-Con...

I'm interested with Sidir Alchibal...

I don't have the book, but wanted to put together a list of information.

Thanks go to the anonymous twitter poster for these.

Here's what we get -

Master: Lucas MacCabe

Totem: Luna -a hunting dog, looks like a Mastiff.

Minion: Riflemen

Minion: Pathfinder (mr Bearhead)

Minion: Clockwork Traps

Minion: Sidir Alchibal (the Arab dude with the big gun)

Minion: Wastrel (which is the guys from the Mac the Knife wallpaper)

While mounted, McCabe has a net gun that puts down a blast everyone hit must resist or be slowed...on a severe, the original target is paralyzed. Luna is an uber-Guild Hound that counts as one - she also ignores (and allows all Guild Hounds to ignore) the net guns effects.

He is a master's right hand man. If the master is attacked, he can push to the master and take the attack. He has the 2nd highest WP in the game and can't be pushed or have his actions controlled by enemies.

good in both melee and ranged.....his gun is standard guild damage but is higher at close range....he can also gain a plus flip against larger based models. has a trigger that lets him shoot completely through you and hit someone behind you.

he can put up obscuring terrain. he can give a friend +2 Df. he has a pulse that if unresisted hands out Slow.....or Paralyze if already Slow.

can self-heal as an action.

Sidir shoots things. (He's totally decent in melee, too, but his gun is one of the best in the game, especially at close range or against big things.) His willpower is also one of the best in the game, so he won't have trouble with Terror or anything (he's Immovable so can't be Lured or Obeyed.) He has some totally decent support stuff he can do, as well; upping defense on himself or others, throwing himself in front of a master model, putting up obscuring. He can heal himself, so he's survivable. Really, he's good in most areas. I'm looking forward to Sidir.

*edit* dgraz beat me to it. Ah well :)

Edited by NeuroFire

Sidir shoots things. (He's totally decent in melee, too, but his gun is one of the best in the game, especially at close range or against big things.) His willpower is the best in the game, so he won't have trouble with Terror or anything (he's Immovable so can't be Lured or Obeyed.) He has some totally decent support stuff he can do, as well; upping defense on himself or others, throwing himself in front of a master model, putting up obscuring. He can heal himself, so he's survivable. Really, he's good in most areas. I'm looking forward to Sidir.

*edit* dgraz beat me to it. Ah well :)

Best in Game ? So 10+ ?

I like the idea of fielding lots of Guild Hounds with McCabe.

me too. he has an ability that lets him push living friends 4" toward himself (while mounted) and one of his relic choices gives a +2 Cg against a chosen enemy model within 12" of him.....this makes Guild Hounds potential range huge! Combined with their natural free movement, they'll be all over the place.