Storm of Shadows - Resurrectionists Spoiler Thread

DeleteAccount

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it will be Toshiro, Chiaki is pure resser and yin doesn't seem to have as much synergy. And Toshiro will be awesome with any beatdown based resser list, those + to attack make the humble canine a pretty nasty bastard and his 0 action to make undead and spirits do a walk is awesome no matter how you slice it.

Play wise it should be amusing to see how he works with other 10 thunder models, I've heard the ten thunder archers are beasts and could be an interesting choice to add along with his ancestors and undead buddies.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Also, I really have to ask, why the hell is Yin being called Penny?

I like Yin a lot too, I think she will add a lot to all of the masters. A spell that hands out Anathema will be awesome for Seamus, and will make The Face of Death awesome again! Her movement and her survivability will be clutch in my opinion. I think she has more synergy with Yan Lo than most people tend to think.

Izamu will be seen a lot...the guy is just murder flavored murder!

It'd be quite fun to run an undead 7 Samurai crew

40SS

Yan Lo - cache

Izamu - 10SS

Toshiro - 8SS

Archer - 6SS (unconfirmed)

Punk Zombie - 5SS

Torakage - 6SS (Unconfirmed)

Onryo - 5SS

Allied force of 10 Ashigaru pre-deployed accross the table.

Enemy could be McCabe and his hounds or Levi and his Riders =D

Edited by ThePandaDirector

Just like occasionally you might see me calling Ciaki by the name Denise

You clever hound you!

Which reminds me that I found thanks to SassyLady1970 a nice pic of Chiaki that lets her see a smidgen of what she's packing

https://twitter.com/sassylady1970/status/236177511678103552/photo/1/large

Not much to see, but confirms pure resser, a nice speed, a surprisingly respectable charge and harmless.

Chiaki looks to have abilities along these lines:

An above average walk and charge. Average WP and CA. Below Average Df, and Above average Wds for her SS cost.

Her knife isn't anything to write home about with a low range, low Cb, and the second worst Dmg line I've seen outside of a Bash attack. It is magical however.

She has an ability that serves as an arc node of sorts for Yan Lo gathering Chi from killed models.

She's harmless, and if Yan Lo resummons her she gains spirit and has her max wds reduced.

She has an ability to remove the undead trait from friendly models in B2B.

She also has an ability that automatically gives a little bit of healing to friendly models close to her.

She has an action that restores harmless if she is near a living friendly model.

She has an ability to give all her relics that she might be carrying to Yan Lo.

She also has an ability that is a large pulse that forces non-living enemy models in the area to make a low Df duel total in line with the Drowned's Riptide, or receive slow.

She has a trigger for one of her spells that gives her harmless again, and she also has a trigger, not built in, for Excessive bleeding.

Spell wise she has a spell that causes friendly models in a large aura to lose the undead characteristic.

She also has a spell that can remove one effect per crow in the casting within the range of a large pulse, but the effect cannot be an effect that sacrifices, so no combo with the Nurse.

She also has a resistible spell that pushes all non living models away from her in a large pulse.

Hope that helps.

She also has a spell that can remove one effect per crow in the casting within the range of a large pulse, but the effect cannot be an effect that sacrifices, so no combo with the Nurse.

She also has a resistible spell that pushes all non living models away from her in a large pulse.

Hope that helps.

That last ability sounds like it will add some mobility to most of our crews!!