Storm of Shadows - Arcanists Spoiler Thread

Nephalumps

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mei got game. When she perfect storms on her triggers your opponent wont be happy. Railwalk in10 inches, free kick from trigger,move into base with kick target, free armor spell from kick trigger. Claw attack, free steam cloud, free burning cloud spell. Railwalk away 15inches. Good stuff.

Mei got game. When she perfect storms on her triggers your opponent wont be happy. Railwalk in10 inches, free kick from trigger,move into base with kick target, free armor spell from kick trigger. Claw attack, free steam cloud, free burning cloud spell. Railwalk away 15inches. Good stuff.

Saaaàay Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!

I have seen happen 5 or 6 shots from Rasputina's curse a lot with one action, I think my recored was nine shots using a fair number of stones to make up for low masks. So with masters the planets and stars are flexable.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

The number was posible because of high armor and shooting in to combat with bad luck on damage flips.

Well, seeing Ratty's diagram and what's been said, It shouldn't be too hard to get in, punch a bit and get out. Maybe not as amazing but hey, railroad in and kick (need 7 or more mask), punch somebody with claws and then railroad out (another 7 of any type) and your out.

It would be a lot more tame than her max potential, but it is nice to know that it is relatively cheap to do hit and run sessions.

Well, seeing Ratty's diagram and what's been said, It shouldn't be too hard to get in, punch a bit and get out. Maybe not as amazing but hey, railroad in and kick (need 7 or more mask), punch somebody with claws and then railroad out (another 7 of any type) and your out.

It would be a lot more tame than her max potential, but it is nice to know that it is relatively cheap to do hit and run sessions.

It is true.....her damage potential is nice, but not huge so she probably won't be able to effectively assassinate and escape.....she'll do damage but won't flat out kill anything but lower cost models.

It is true.....her damage potential is nice, but not huge so she probably won't be able to effectively assassinate and escape.....she'll do damage but won't flat out kill anything but lower cost models.

Well, we do want it to be balanced after all, I already get huge amounts of hate from my Shikome runs, don't need more of it thanks to going with Mei :Smug_Puppet1:

Well, we do want it to be balanced after all, I already get huge amounts of hate from my Shikome runs, don't need more of it thanks to going with Mei :Smug_Puppet1:

Mei is well-balanced I think. If you make a mistake with her, she can be killed.....she isn't too defensive unless she goes first and puts her armor up.

Couldn't you theoretically bounce between a few models throwing tiger claw strikes if you kept pulling masks and landing your blows?

yes.....theoretically. Her Cb is not uber-high so she would probably burn through quite a few ss to do this though....even if your lucky enough to draw that many masks.

Sure, though a savy opponent that is spread out the first few turns should be able to put a cramp into that, I've learned to be more spread out vs the viks and it helps to stop them from utterly raping all my forces.

Of course if the masks keep on coming and you have a couple of guys to keep bouncing between, keep on trucking.