The Guild Figure I'm most intrigued by.

Jonas Albrecht

I'm getting a very League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Captain Nemo vibe from this guy. Definitely one of the out-of-left-field items that makes every Malifaux book a so unpredictable. Who knows? Maybe it's a new version of Papa Loco, suffering from multiple personality disorder. ;)

Hopefully we still have a Guild, Resser, and Outcast preview in the works, or at least, hopefully models from those factions end up at Gencon. It would kinda stink if they got shafted.

I'd be really surprised if an entire faction/multiple factions were ignored, especially since the TTBs seems to have ties to each of the others. Simply by the nature of getting some/many/most of those, all of the factions should see new models.

I'm sure we'll see more info dumps in the next week leading up to Gencon.

At least, I hope so.

*grumbleWardengrumble*

Every time he does anything I'll be giving it a bit of Durka Durka

Actually, I suspect he's Hindu. Turbans are traditionally Hindu headwear and he's definitely got that Indian, Captain Nemo sort of feel to him.

In any case he looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to see the model/rules!

Well, that open drum tommy gun tells me that he's going to carry on the Guild tradition of victory through superior firepower. I'm curious about whether he's tagged to a specific master, or a general use figure.

If you zoom in, you will see there are multiple barrels, so it is not a "Tommy" gun. Could be some design on the Bira guns of the time. Bira guns came from the East so it would be closer to the guy.

Honestly, all I need to judge him by are his stats.

I judge him by his hat, and it is amazing

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Actually, I suspect he's Hindu. Turbans are traditionally Hindu headwear and he's definitely got that Indian, Captain Nemo sort of feel to him.

Right, he looks much more Indian then Middle Eastern.

I judge him by his hat, and it is amazing

Why do Henchmen do this? Does Wyrd pay you to change the subject or distract? Every time someone points out that Wyrd is not giving people good customer service, there is a Henchman on to make some comment that is either snarky, belittling, or just changes the subject. Don't dicount people like that, it is rude and it makes the company look terrible.

If you zoom in, you will see there are multiple barrels, so it is not a "Tommy" gun. Could be some design on the Bira guns of the time. Bira guns came from the East so it would be closer to the guy.

Eh, not quite a Bira of that time, I think. We can all agree that it is certainly murderous in its design.

Eh, not quite a Bira of that time, I think. We can all agree that it is certainly murderous in its design.

True, that is why I said "some design on", meaning it is not an actual Bira, but developing from the idea of the Bira 's design. also, I speculated the Bira because it seems tofit the timeline better and fits location better than the Thompson which was invented in the US around 1919. But, who knows? It could be None of the Above - just some design to look cool - and we are giving Wyrd way too much credit in the research department.

Why do Henchmen do this? Does Wyrd pay you to change the subject or distract? Every time someone points out that Wyrd is not giving people good customer service, there is a Henchman on to make some comment that is either snarky, belittling, or just changes the subject. Don't dicount people like that, it is rude and it makes the company look terrible.

What thread are you on? We are talking about the concept art for a model and saying what we see or like about it. I dig his turban. Its completely on topic.

Sorry if I offended

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I just hope that, since it's plastic, we have the option of swapping it out for the same hat with a gun coming out of it.

Honestly I am hoping there are sword options. I know its stereotypical but I think he would look pretty cool with a Scimitar held backwards like he has his current blade.

What are you talking about? Who said anything bad about Wyrd? Henchmen aren't allowed to make comments in threads now? Nilus certainly didn't discount anyone.