Gamers Lounge Rapid Fire - Right now

nix

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give your generally opinion that Malifaux is pretty well balanced, what model do you feel is the best point for point model in the game?

When are you going to change the name of your blog to the Dead Resurrectionist project?

If Wyrd asked you tomorrow to pitch a 7th Faction for Malifaux, what would it be called? What would be its "theme"?

How stunningly handsome is Nilus?(Remembering that I will be the head judge of all Gencon Malifaux events :) )

What are good ways to grow a local Malifaux community? (i.e. what are good events for a henchmen to run?)

How do you generally go about picking your schemes in general play (i.e. how do we get everyone to stop taking bodygaurd and holdout every game)? What about in tournament play?

Has 6th ed. Warhammer 40k reignited your Tau-killing ways?

What are your toughts on Dead Heat so far? If you were to run Dead Heat yourself what would you have done differently? Furthermore, if you were to do a campaign for your local group, would you do a Dead Heat campaign, or would you change it a bit to scale it down to a smaller group of players?

Keep up the great work, always love the show and can't wait to "meet" the new hosts!

Should the Drain Souls action be errataed due to the new FAQ ruling on if a model can sacrifice itself?

Should new Resser Schemes be created or should the old ones be tweaked?

Can avatar Levi be competitive?

If you can change any one model in the game what would it be and what would be the change?

What are the strongest schemes to take against Colete?

Can we expect Gamers Lounge to get back to a Bi-weekly schedule?

Can Nathan C speak?

Are you quitting Malifaux?

Edited by Twisted Metal

The question of revamping the scheme and strategy lists has been thrown around a bit lately, what is your take and what ideas do you have for new schemes and strategies?

Also if a tree falls in a malifaux forest am I still wrong?

And finally if I poorly paint my models does that hurt their feelings?

Based on the very positive response we got to this thread, we aimed at pushing the first Rapid Fire segment into the recently released episode 56. Then, when I was piecing everything together, I realized that would push the episode over 3 hours and that was just too long. With that said, the initial one will be in the next episode (57). Then we will work through this thread as long as its alive and we have questions to fill the segment, Rapid Fire will be a regular segment on upcoming shows.

Can we expect Gamers Lounge to get back to a Bi-weekly schedule?

Can Nathan C speak?

With that said, I wanted to answer these two immediately. On the bi-weekly schedule, thats the plan. Not having co-hosts really made it tough to keep on the bi-weekly schedule and I apologize for that. Dan and Mike coming on as full-on hosts is part of the aim to get Gamers Lounge back on the previous regular schedule. As long as I can keep them chained in the Lounge, we will keep recording. Trust me, Ep. 56 showed how much I like to talk to other people, its the rambling alone on the mic that was tough for me.

*grin*

And as for Nathan, I hear he does not speak and only knows sign language. I also experienced the 1 sign he knows.. and it made me cry.

:'(