Lost Boys Radio - Episode 1 - Zombies, Terraclips, and King of Nova!

For our first episode, we have a recap of the King of Nova Malifaux Tournament, a short review of Terraclips, an in depth review of All Things Zombie, upcoming releases, and a giveaway! Make sure to listen to hear how you can win this month's giveaway!

Please excuse the audio quality for this first episode. My audio equipment has been on backorder, and will hopefully arrive by the time I start recording Episode 3. So just hit subscribe and sit tight!

http://lostboysradio.com/2012/05/21/episode-1-zombies-terraclips-and-king-of-nova/

Aww, we loved Gene! All of his opponents were fans. Really happy you guys (and gal) made it down!

Also, in terms of my drive -- I don't think I drove under 80... so that's my secret. Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Add: I'll let Jasmine (the wife) know that she's welcome to come up next time... as long as there are cookies.

@Nilus seems only fair since I had to install it on my computer, lol. Not a fan either.

Not all contests will have the same requirements, but any additional suggestions for this one?

Nah, its fine. I was just teasing. I just had to dig up my Apple ID and then unlock my password. But while I was in there I left reviews on all the other Malifaux podcasts as well so that should make them all happy.

Nah, its fine. I was just teasing. I just had to dig up my Apple ID and then unlock my password. But while I was in there I left reviews on all the other Malifaux podcasts as well so that should make them all happy.

What's funny is, I've had to reset that stupid password like 3 times already. They make the requirements so strict, I can't remember it. But, maybe that's just me...