Thanks a lot :)

You guys are some of the greatest readers ever for one of my many blogs, i had this terrible experience over at the Warhammer Forum where i posted my Non-miniature projects today.

They started out by censoring my single Nazi-Models mention to [bip]-Models and after no more than 5 hours they deleted the thread, without a single word. I have seen so bad behavior from any MODS in all my time on the Interwebz.

So thank you Wyrd Community for accepting my stuff as it is :)

Edited by zKoTTe

Well you're kind of a cool kind of an eccentric and it's great to have someone who is not afraid to see someone with corageuos conversion/sculpting projects.

Your stuff either has a great B horror film quality to them or is something different entirely what can be classified as art (well the dwarf from couple of pages ago is not what I was thinkig about, but him too). Your teddies look especially frightening in my opinion...

Your new conversions somehow remind me of the movie Planet Terror. Looking forward to see them painted.

if those models are for the harvest painting competition you better remove the images. the email i got from wyrd about the contest specifically said the models can not be posted anywhere online prior to the contest.

so take them down quick. also those would wreck face anything i get done because i dont have time to do a fancy scenic base.

Mister Monkey told me last night, so i am aware that i broke the rules, that is the punishment for only skimming the document :)

But don't worry, i will just make some other entries, i have plenty of miniatures to convert and i have removed one of the entries from the previous post, and i think you guys are going to like it :)

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Undercoat.

SDC11720-2.jpg

He looks like a pig at the moment, but don't worry i will make him look like a bear as fast as possible :)

Edited by zKoTTe

A little update.

SDC11723.jpg

SDC11724.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I painted this model while being extremely high, the lightning was bad and i painted her in no more than 30min, so i am kinda satisfied with her :)

SDC11725.jpg

SDC11726.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I have almost completed the sculpting part my free-for-all Rotten Harvest entry during this very sunday, and received some great inspiration for an Eric Von Däniken inspired project too.

So stay tuned for a lot of cute and weird stuff the next couple of weeks.