Thundernuts

Now that my flashy title got you to view this...Here is a collection of a few washed out pics of a handful of my guildees. More to come. Always more. The "To be painted" mountain never seems to get any smaller.

proxy1.JPG

I fixed his screwed up eyes since taking this pic. Sadly, I count see his eyes were screwed up without the camera.

dmarshall1a.JPG

The deathmarshal is my first model ever with nmm. Came out pretty good. He was also the test model for the rest of his friends. Poor minions always have a that red shirt association.

judge1.JPG

judge2.JPG

I wanted to try some sky earth nmm. It didnt come out right and I mean to go back and add some blue/brown to the sword to add that outdoor appeal. Its tedious though and tough to return to a model once your onto the next thing. Someday I suppose.

Thoughts? More pics of all can be found through the link in my sig.

Edited by Thundernuts
I'll never tell!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! It was a trick statement! You win the prize for catching it, which is this picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3617[/ATTACH]

Srsly though. The link is there meow. And thank you for the kind words. Fate is inexorable. QFT

thank you for the prize. it is a lovely tortoise, and on Valentine's day and all :)

don't know what to do with it, though...

had a look at your blog. interesting stuff there. Skimmed through it and must come back for a more serious read :)

it is inexorable, I agree..

cheers

Thanks Dustcrusher. The pattern is indeed an homage to Charlie Brown. His revenge will finally be served.

Thanks again Demonn Agram. We cover a lot on that blog space adn update it pretty often. MOre pics of justice & crew coming around the end of the month(both here and there). By the way, You are the only other person I've ever met that goes around with Wyrd Bid Ful Aread on your lips and I love you long time for it. I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with the tortoise pic. The secret is in the sandbox. A re-gift if nothing else...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I'm really trying to step up my painting on my guildees. Giving nmm a go and going real bananas on highlights/shading. I like that I only have 9 models in my whole crew to paint to this standard. Every time I try this high level painting shindigg with another game, I burn out. Anyway, glad to hear it looks good.

More stuff will be following soon in the form of an austringer and executioner. I'm hoping to get another death marshall or the watcher painted too.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Lady J's top is slightly lavender. I mixed lots of white with barely some gw hormagaunt purple to make the colour. She is a girl after all and girly colours accentuate that....as if her assets didnt. haha

Fixed the issues with these two.

austringer3.JPG

executioner2.JPG

executioner3.JPG

The chest hair is all messed up. I dont care though. I repainted it 3 times and now I give up. It is what it is. After all, these are tabletop quality, so I cant spend eternity on this. I have a feeling I still wouldnt get it right given eternity.

More pics can be found here: More PICS

i love the fat guys little nose. these are pretty awesome! cant wait to kill the executioner AGAIN! hahahaha!

also i will be sure to look at the rest of your pics!

still looking for this platter you speak of!?

also nice striped pants! everyone knows striped pants makes you stronger.... and if you dont!? please do yourself a favor and read THIS!!!

Edited by CloudFang