Kaeris [8ss]

Essence of Power [2ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Gunsmith [6ss]

Gunsmith [6ss]

Ice Gamin [4ss]

Ice Gamin [4ss]

It'd be nice if Kaeris had fire mirror to go along with 'Tina's ice mirror. I have a feeling that anything that I'd want to do with having Kaeris teamed up with 'Tina would work far better with just 'Tina and her forces.

Arcanists Crew - 35 - Brawl

Rasputina -- 9 Pool

Essence of Power [2ss]

Kaeris [8ss]

Essence of Power [2ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Gunsmith [6ss]

Gunsmith [6ss]

Ice Gamin [4ss]

Ice Gamin [4ss]

It'd be nice if Kaeris had fire mirror to go along with 'Tina's ice mirror. I have a feeling that anything that I'd want to do with having Kaeris teamed up with 'Tina would work far better with just 'Tina and her forces.

well to start, why that much fire and ice gamin? and like they said, your lists is wrong :)

i would use 1 ice gamin, as a buff for kaeris and raspy (kaeris next to raspy gives her frozen heart) and defence. 1 fire gamin as an extra fire token dealer, 1 or 2 gunsmiths, because they are just superb. and an extra beatstick.

ooh yeah drop 1 essence

The list is correct. (well legal anyway)

I'm not sure many people play 35 ss brawls, but if you don't take a second master you get 10 extra soulstone.

Also gives you an extra scheme, card in hand and allows a larger soulstone pool.

Personally I think the list is too slow to achieve most stratergies so I would not pick it for a fixed list. It might do well in something like Supply Wagon or shared Slaughter, but not sure I would want to rely on just Kaeris as a mobile model.

I have yet to try her out and she might be up to it, but it leaves no room for cover if she has an unfortunate accident.