I got a Teddy!

Justin

Lalo, at GenCon, you said you got a Teddy in your first box. Those are pretty good odds. I bought the all the boxes at GenCon and didn't get a Teddy. I did get ones for playing the tournaments. Still painting a couple of basic armies so I can demo the game. Teddy is at the end of the list for painting.

Lalo, at GenCon, you said you got a Teddy in your first box. Those are pretty good odds. I bought the all the boxes at GenCon and didn't get a Teddy. I did get ones for playing the tournaments. Still painting a couple of basic armies so I can demo the game. Teddy is at the end of the list for painting.

This is true. The one Teddy I drew was in my very first box.

But I've opened 5 boxes since and he remains the only Teddy I got randomly.

I hope so! If I want all Teddies and odds are 1 in 10 then that is a lot of expansion bode to buy and hope I can recuperate money selling individual puppets afterwards!

Well if you do decide to go that route, I might have a buyer for any additional Bayou Gremlins, Hog Whisperers, Piglets, Molemen, Zombie Chiuahua, or especially Guild Hounds already lined up for you.

I bought five boxes and didn't get a Teddy in any of my purchases. I got the four Teddy figures from playing in the PW tournaments. I am missing the Outcast (gold?) Teddy.

I have having problems getting the local gaming group to play. They are into so many games that there is not much interest in PW, even though I have all the figures at the moment.

Wow I have the worse luck bought all 5 and got zero teddies. Kinda upset about how wyrd did this releasing a model that as of now is promo only and once you buy everything no other way to get. They have always been good that promos were just alt sculpts so didnt effect you ability to play or compete. Now they have fives promos that you have to get lucky to just get one and will effect game play and competition. I am hoping that when puppet tournies really get rolling teddies are banned if they aren't going to be made available to everyone