Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dissapointed by the board of puppet war.

Puppet war is a parody of malifaux but the board is too serious/dark...it's not enough childish to stick with the theme!

Fluff wise the 'battlefield' (the board) is Zoraida's table in her hut. I'm sure we will find many fun details on that board once we get to look at it up close. :)

How much did you order? Mine only came to $38 postage for 2 Dead Justice boxes, Twisting Fates and Avatar Seamus. If you bought some Terraclips and/or Puppet Wars I can see the expense as they are heavy.

A group order, split between three people. It did include one of each puppet wars box, and two terraclips sets and the connectors. The rest was books, avatars and alts. I'm not sure how I work out postage on the USPS site, or what the weight of stuff is.

Anyone have any reasonable requests for photos from Gencon? I am hesitant to post photos of text out of Twisting Fates, though. I have a little time today before puppet wars this afternoon, so I can answer specific questions. Taking a page from Eric, I will answer the next ten questions after this post about Twisting Fates.

Otherwise pictures direct to twitter work best, with the least hastle. It's tough finding a quiet corner in the dealing hall to use a phone without getting run over. Dealer hall opens in about an hour. I can start answering after that.

Fluff wise the 'battlefield' (the board) is Zoraida's table in her hutFluff wise the 'battlefield' (the board) is Zoraida's table in her hut
Yes but the skeleton are a bit raw.

I'm sure we will find many fun details on that board once we get to look at it up close.
I think there is too many details that make the board "overloaded". For example, the table with the dishes on the edge...in my mind it's impassible or difficult terrain!