pigapult and orphelia..?

Shank Seamus!

The taxidermist states you can only hire stuffed pigs if you include him, unfortunately Orphelia just outright says no to pigs at all..

I did spot the ability to launch Mr ravage, but seems stupidly costly for a one turn use..

Just doesn't make any since for Orphelia to not be able to take pigs, id understand no war pigs or only stuffed pigs, perhaps if the pigapult had a way to summon one a turn, but seeing as the la croix had at very least, a hand in creating it, and the same passage says they used explosive pigs.. why can't I have a fluffy bayou list?

SS!

..agreed, however if your flinging your gremlin 24'' and you can summon within 6, your unlikely to summon much close enough to launch, its also cast on 11 requiring a feather suit.. so not easily done..

Still brings me to the point that Orphelias family made the contraption, so why can't she take the ammo..?

Would like to thankyou for all the input tho..

SS!

You can take Pere and a couple bayou gremlins and blow them yourself, leaving corpse counters for taxidermist. Pere will still be alive but only usable for a one shot slingshot with Ophelia. You should have 2-3 corpse afterwards, which you can use turn one to make stuffed piglets.

..then that is what il have to do I guess.. thankyou Mr fodder :)

Bear in mind that if you have a Strategy or Scheme that involves getting places before the opponent, launching Bayou Gremlins is a hilarious way of doing it :) I can also confirm that the look on your opponent's face when you achieve Deliver The Message with a Pigapulted Gremlin is sweeter than unicorn tears!

Bear in mind that if you have a Strategy or Scheme that involves getting places before the opponent, launching Bayou Gremlins is a hilarious way of doing it :) I can also confirm that the look on your opponent's face when you achieve Deliver The Message with a Pigapulted Gremlin is sweeter than unicorn tears!

..I do like unicorn tears..

Morning all,

So here's what's baffling me, Orphelia can't take piggies, the pigapult doesn't come with any... so why in the story of said contraption does it say that the la croux family essentially invented it in a fued with the hedfields family?

I want piggies!

SS!

The La Croix fired all their piggies at the hedfields. Thats why they have none left!

You can take Pere and a couple bayou gremlins and blow them yourself, leaving corpse counters for taxidermist. Pere will still be alive but only usable for a one shot slingshot with Ophelia. You should have 2-3 corpse afterwards, which you can use turn one to make stuffed piglets.

Thats why god invented Slop Haulers!!! Kill 2 or 3 Gremlins with the blast, then heal Pere back with a slop Slop Hauler...not a bad idea now that I think about it, hehe.