bbb

Really nice crew! I enjoy your painting style very much.

I think my only suggestion would be a bit of "rust" around the spider bolts, easily achieved with a brown wash strategically painted in a circle around each bolt, and a small rust run-off line below! But that's just flavour, its all up to you're taste :)

These look amazing.

My only suggestion would be the lighting from Ramos' hand. Adding a little bit of blue highlights over his arm and face would really make that part of him come to life. But like previous suggestions this is totally up to personal preference. Regardless you did a great job.

Thanks, everyone. I tend to be pretty hard on myself when it comes to the quality of my minis, so I do appreciate the kind words.

@FoeRender: good point about the blood. I hit everything with Dulcote, so I should go back and shine the blood up.

@lamwyrd: the highlights are there, but didn't show up well :/

@CalmPlains: there is a very slight rust ring round a bunch of the bolts, I wasn't sure how intense to make it, so I'll go back and take a look again.

@Jaslyne/DAGabriel: I'd love to try some OSL, but I think I'd have to practice a bunch before I went back and tried it on my Ramos.

Ice golem is looking great , some snow spatter would make them better , fluff wise I believe it snows while Rasputina is around fighting . weird seeing them on dry ground .

I'm torn about adding a snow effect to the bases. On the one hand it would fit the theme of the model, but I want to make the bases as generic as possible so I can swap minis in and out of crews as needed.

I'd feel weird if I ran them with Ramos or Leveticus and there were no other models with snow on their bases.