Lady J is Dead....kind of

aka_hazard

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a little off-topic but I don't think it necessitates a new thread: has any of the fiction mentioned why Lady J is blind? Whether it's been since birth or she was blinded? I'd really love to know that...

Has anyone checked her palms to see if they are hairy? :)

Keltheos said this might not be her avatar form. All previously spoilered avatars where large based models, and the two spoilered alt. forms were related to their avatar, so this might be her alt and her avatar will be the fourth, headless Rider.

All-Rider army, hell yeah!

Maybe she's part of the 5 person nightmare box set. Oh that would make everyone of you Seamus players crap yourselves if the 5 person nightmare box were all female masters turned into Belles. You've been crying for more Belles.

Although, for the record, I love the idea that she could be a nightmare sculpt. LOVE IT.

I definitely like the idea of Lady J ended up in the clutches of her hated foes. There's some neat storytelling there. However, if she persists as an undead hunter who was killed off merely because no one knew what to do with her, then the whole thing strikes me as rather hohum, and I agree with Panda.

Maybe she's part of the 5 person nightmare box set. Oh that would make everyone of you Seamus players crap yourselves if the 5 person nightmare box were all female masters turned into Belles. You've been crying for more Belles.

I think this guys on to something!