Full-metal Nightmares

Sliver Chocobo

Just a two questions

Will the Nightmare editions be made out of metal or resin?

And is it possible to get a price estimation on it?

I would expect that they will tell us when they tell what all will be released for Gencon, in the next few weeks. (last year it was about a week or two before Gencon when they said what would be available.

Well, they've said there will be 1 regular Nightmare Edition model, and then a boxset of 5 Nightmare models. So, I would expect the 1 model on it's own to be similar to Chompy's price from last year, $65. And box sets are typically in the $35-$45 range, so I would anticipate this one being higher since it's an exclusive. So I'm just planning on about $60 for each one, or $120 total.

Well, they've said there will be 1 regular Nightmare Edition model, and then a boxset of 5 Nightmare models. So, I would expect the 1 model on it's own to be similar to Chompy's price from last year, $65. And box sets are typically in the $35-$45 range, so I would anticipate this one being higher since it's an exclusive. So I'm just planning on about $60 for each one, or $120 total.

But wyrd was started to resin, and if the nightmare editions are resin, they could be cheaper this year

Eric mentioned in a recent podcast that Snowstorm (for instance) will retail around $35, and he's big enough to be a murder weapon. Wyrd wants to avoid Nightmare LCB sticker shock, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that even the beefiest limited edition minis will be a little easier on the wallet thanks to resin.

I don't know if I will be down, praying Wyrd does their web orders all weekend again. I need to save $80~ to have someone ninja me a copy of Super Dungeon Explorer, possibly a copy of Hordes Domination, and have enough for the new Mali book, any LE figures available, and probably a handful of other things...ugh. 2 paychecks left, time to rack up some overtime!