Useless Spells

swingjunkie

I've never had any success using Sprint with my Terror Tots. I usually just wind up spending the cards and only getting a single move.

It took me a while to get used to it, but if you ever have the card and/or Nekima handy, it's really nice to launch them 20" in a single activation (15 from spell with card and Nekima, 5" move after) to grab an objective.

It took me a while to get used to it, but if you ever have the card and/or Nekima handy, it's really nice to launch them 20" in a single activation (15 from spell with card and Nekima, 5" move after) to grab an objective.

That's what I was going to say!

All in all I don't really use spells, or even soulstones. I pretty much use all but 3 of my resources to have a bigger starting army and go with dumb luck for twist of fate. So far it hasn't let me down (though this means that, because I've said it, I will now lose every game for at least a month).

Never, our terran is big enough for a mature to hide behind, so why

Also get a terror tot to sprint forwards and swap them around

Of course Transposition is a great spell, but I find Illusionary Forest very versatile as it can both protect from ranged attacks, and also "funnel" and slow down the opponent - board control spells pretty useful in general (Ice Pillars, Flame Walls, Illusionary Forests and such), although Lilith doesn't depend on it as much as other masters due to her speed.

Anyway back to topic - it might not be the most used spell ever, but I'd hardly call it useless. :D

Zoraida's

(1) Repulsive (CC: 10

M/Rst: Wp /Rg: p6) Push all models directly away

from this model until they reach the maximum range of this spell.

To be fair I haven't played her much but from what I've experienced so far not many unfriendly models get very close to her and going by the threads I've seen if they do get that close your probably using her incorrectly. And most any model could still charge/2x walk to get back into melee range at 6" range. JMO, I could be missing something.

Zoraida's

To be fair I haven't played her much but from what I've experienced so far not many unfriendly models get very close to her and going by the threads I've seen if they do get that close your probably using her incorrectly. And most any model could still charge/2x walk to get back into melee range at 6" range. JMO, I could be missing something.

It's saved my life before. Repulsive followed by Raven and flying away twice. Also very funny if your on top of a tower.

Zoraida's

I usually use it first turn putting her behind her army and getting a boost of distance right away

Almost any spell that the Viks can cast. They would nearly always be better hitting stuff.

Sisters in Spirit isn't a spell and will usually get your Viks into Melee. Sisters in Battle (1) means sacrificing an attack, and though there may be a few opponents where the buffs are worth it, I usually don't want to lose out on the extra attack.

Has been useful when one of the girls is immobilised for some reason.

I have used Another One a few times...