Hello from Kent, UK

ChefsDad

Hi there!

I work as a Nurse in Tunbridge Wells in Kent, UK.

Im fairly new to Malifaux having played warhammer 40k and Fantasy for around 2 - 3 years.

Im absolutely LOVING the game, having picked up The Dreamer and Kirai, though now ive decided to collect and paint all the Neverborn models.

Any players from Kent give me a shout! always looking for games!

Welcome

We've got two groups in Canterbury who play Malifaux, one who play on Tuesdays (Canterbury Crusaders) and the aforementioned Friday night firefight, as well as a few other places further east with gamers. Theres a group up in Clapham who play on thursdays, who are probably about as close to you as we are.

There are plans for a Malifaux Saturday in Canterbury, probably september (depending on how long I procrastinate in writing the set up) which will be advertised here. Tournement is probably too strong a word for it, but connected series of games will certainly fit.

Hope you find players closer, but you'd be welcome in canterbury.

Phil

Welcome

We've got two groups in Canterbury who play Malifaux, one who play on Tuesdays (Canterbury Crusaders) and the aforementioned Friday night firefight, as well as a few other places further east with gamers. Theres a group up in Clapham who play on thursdays, who are probably about as close to you as we are.

There are plans for a Malifaux Saturday in Canterbury, probably september (depending on how long I procrastinate in writing the set up) which will be advertised here. Tournement is probably too strong a word for it, but connected series of games will certainly fit.

Hope you find players closer, but you'd be welcome in canterbury.

Phil

I have 8 days off soon, so i will endeavour to come up and find you! Its a bit of a trek from where i am but i can make the odd exception!

Any players from Kent give me a shout! always looking for games!

Hi ChefsDad – althought I'm over in East Kent I get to Tun Wells usually once a month (I used to live there) so would be up for a game now and again, for a change of opponent.

Welcome

We've got two groups in Canterbury who play Malifaux, one who play on Tuesdays (Canterbury Crusaders) and the aforementioned Friday night firefight, as well as a few other places further east with gamers.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Any further deets on the Cantab gaming nights Phil? Location, times, etc.

I live in Folkestone so only 20/30 mins away!