Shipping for Cards

They have said they will be doing card packs in the future though. I personally can't wait.

That is still no good when you only need one or two though.

Perhaps Wyrd should do like Privateer Press does for selling single cards and offer a lower cost on shipping for orders with just cards. The weight is almost nothing and can be sent in less expensive shipping methods like padded envelopes.

I have a new Peacekeeper heading my way now, but the seller noted the box, while still sealed new, it is pretty beat up. I worry the card is bent, so I may need a replacement. :(

Any reply on the matter from Wyrd would be much appreciated.

Edited by Da Big Baws

Quite bluntly, we loose money on about 90% of the packages we ship out of the warehouse as we utilize UPS within the states and USPS outside the US. I could, and probably very well will, raise prices on shipping here in the near future, but for the moment we haven't.

Maybe not the smartest business decision, but one we've made to keep costs down for the majority of people. I realize it doesn't cover everyone, unfortunate, but that's the case.

Shipping is flat rate, whether one ounce or one hundred pounds, at the moment we don't differentiate as the very large majority of our packages fall between X and Y and we've streamlined the process in the warehouse in order to fulfill orders as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Quite bluntly, we loose money on about 90% of the packages we ship out of the warehouse as we utilize UPS within the states and USPS outside the US. I could, and probably very well will, raise prices on shipping here in the near future, but for the moment we haven't.

Maybe not the smartest business decision, but one we've made to keep costs down for the majority of people. I realize it doesn't cover everyone, unfortunate, but that's the case.

Shipping is flat rate, whether one ounce or one hundred pounds, at the moment we don't differentiate as the very large majority of our packages fall between X and Y and we've streamlined the process in the warehouse in order to fulfill orders as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Well, here is hoping my Peacekeeper comes with a card in good condition. If not, I'm SOL.