Lilith 35ss list

>,<

Hi im starting a Lilith crew to play down at my local gaming store where Malifaux has really taken off, and I was wondering if any of the kind people on the forums could give me some examples of some balanced 35ss lists,

I don't want it to be a cheesy list, just something fun to play.

any ideas would be welcome,

Thx

Well first off check out the Tactica Wiki (link in my sig) and my Tactica on Lilith (link in my sig) as I have not finished puting it all up on the wiki. That will give you a great place to start. Otherwise from there its really however you wan't to play the list. You can go for raw power by stacking Youngs, Matures, and some support. Or go for more versatile lists with the Twins, Nekima , and the BB Shaman.

Sample lists:

Lilith +4ss

Cherub -2

Lelu -7

lilitu -7

BB Shaman -6

Terrot Tot x2 -6

Young -6ss

Total: 34ss with 5 Pool

This list is a nice mix of support abilities and power. Your BB Shaman can provide some solid buffs and hel grow your 2 tots into Young quickly.

Lilith +4

Terror Tots x3 -9

BB Shaman =6

Young -6

Nekima -13

34ss with 5 pool

This list is much more about gathering blood for the Tots to grow. Nekima is a fantastic buffer/heavy support and between her and the BB Shaman you should have them grown into young quickly.

Lilith +4

Lelu -7

lilitu -7

Nekima -13

Terror Tot x2 -6

Total 33 with 6 Pool

This List combines some of your strongest Nephilim for an extremely potent list of elites. It is a bit of an all your eggs in one basket but the Tots will quickly become Young if Nekima gets in the fray.

Lilith

Cherub -2

Tots x3 -9

Young x3 -18

BB Shaman -6

Total: 35ss with 4 cache

This is a mean list because Youngs are very powerful for there cost. If you play it right and manage to get the BB shaman close to gather blood quickly, you can Mature a young very quickly. Or at the worst, just keep Growing your tots.

So those are some basic generic lists for 35ss that I've had a lot of fun with. They are pretty solid overall I have found. Otherwise, Ill defer the rest to my tactica.

If you don't want Cheesy, then avoid Blood Counter Factory lists, they are pure cheese. These lists have you hiring cheap models which you kill for blood to grow/mature your nephilim for 2 to 3 times your ss investment.

Lillith

2x Terror Tots - 6SS

2x Desperate Mercs 4SS

Lilittu - 7SS

Cherub 2SS

Nekima 13SS

+3 SS to Lillith's pool

Bunch most of the models up near Nekima. Start with her, taking wounds to gain blood counter. Have Tots kill Desperate Mercs to gain blood counters, Nekima gains blood counters and heals. Could potentially kill one a turn if you get a good first heal flip with her. After they're dead you should have 5-6 blood tokens to play with.

I usually have Lilittu turn the Cherub into Lelu, while raising one Tot into a Mature Nephilim and the other into a Young Nephilim.

*Edit*

6 Blood Tokens if you have Nekima take wounds during the first two turns. You can use the Desperate Mercs, Lilittu, and her regeneration to mitigate the damage you take that early in the game.

One of my favorite 35SS lists is:

Lilith

Cherub - 2

Terror Tot x1 - 3

Young x 3 - 18

Mature x 1 - 10

Which leaves you with 2 extra SS.

Diving attack and transposition is such a strong combo.

I like having the extra SS in my pool. Personally, I end up with bad hands more often than not and can always use those extra cheats.

The most important thing to consider is what schemes are you going to choose. That could influence your list choice as well. Tots are not insignificant so they can claim objectives/area, so if you want to run some schemes like breakthrough or stake a claim you might want 3x tots for sprinting. In this list I use my tot for stake a claim a lot. Very handy.

Lillith

2x Terror Tots - 6SS

2x Desperate Mercs 4SS

Lilittu - 7SS

Cherub 2SS

Nekima 13SS

+3 SS to Lillith's pool

Bunch most of the models up near Nekima. Start with her, taking wounds to gain blood counter. Have Tots kill Desperate Mercs to gain blood counters, Nekima gains blood counters and heals. Could potentially kill one a turn if you get a good first heal flip with her. After they're dead you should have 5-6 blood tokens to play with.

I usually have Lilittu turn the Cherub into Lelu, while raising one Tot into a Mature Nephilim and the other into a Young Nephilim.

*Edit*

6 Blood Tokens if you have Nekima take wounds during the first two turns. You can use the Desperate Mercs, Lilittu, and her regeneration to mitigate the damage you take that early in the game.

@>,<: This above is a Blood Factory List just so you know a good example. Edited by karn987

As Quoted by KArn:

Lilith +4ss

Cherub -2

Lelu -7

lilitu -7

BB Shaman -6

Terrot Tot x2 -6

Young -6ss

Total: 34ss with 5 Pool

This list is a nice mix of support abilities and power. Your BB Shaman can provide some solid buffs and hel grow your 2 tots into Young quickly.

This is actually the list I have been toying with. Need to try it out but i like the mix.

And DEFINITELY read Karn's tactica on Lilith. It can seem daunting but it explains everything in great detail and really opens your eyes to tactics. Print it out, grab a cuppa and give it a go!

Lilith (6 stones)

2 Lilitu

1 Lelu

2 young Nephilim

or

Lilith (7 stones)

1 Lelu

1 Lilitu

3 young nephilim

Or

Lilith (8 stones)

Nekima

2 Young Nephilim

2 Terror tots

Or

Lilith (8 stones)

Nekima

3 young nephilim

I like to play Lilith with a lot of soul stones because I use her very offensively. I also prefer young nephilim to mature (espesially with auto flay), althoug I rarely use terror tots. The twins are my favorite nephilim and I take them a lot.

Box set + lelu + lilitu + primordial magic =<3

This has been my list of choice also with the exception of the Cherub for the pm.

It has enough big hitters to work even if you are up against a list that doesn't provide for much blood sucking but still has plenty of speed for the mobility based missions. As mentioned elsewhere in the thread, check out karns tactica.

This thread has been really helpful to me as well. I just started Malifaux with our local gaming group and grabbed the Lilith starter. I've only played a few games and was going to put in an order for some new models. This gave me a very good idea of what to get,(most were already on my list) but one question. How is the Hooded Rider and does he work with Lilith at all or who of our Masters does he work with? I ask because I think the model is awesome and will end up buying it anyway to paint up but would love to put it on the table at some point in time. And also with Nekima and the Shaman what are the release dates on them? I have to order from an online store as our LGS hasn't committed to carrying Malifaux yet and would like to do the order all at once but dont want to wait a long time for them. Thanks.

wow thx for so many fast responses, how would;

Lilith +4ss

Naki -13

Terror x2 -6

Primordial -2

Young x2 -12

leavin Lilith 7ss

do u think this could work fairly well?

Yup that will do just fine. But you will only have 6ss left btw ;)

Just be careful with Nakima, she tends to be a lightning rod of hate. So don't be to cautious with her but don't be foolish with her either! She hits really hard and can do a lot of damage, but she will still melt under sustained attacks or someone like Lady Justice.

To avoid retyping a large amount of text, see my tactica =)

This thread has been really helpful to me as well. I just started Malifaux with our local gaming group and grabbed the Lilith starter. I've only played a few games and was going to put in an order for some new models. This gave me a very good idea of what to get,(most were already on my list) but one question. How is the Hooded Rider and does he work with Lilith at all or who of our Masters does he work with? I ask because I think the model is awesome and will end up buying it anyway to paint up but would love to put it on the table at some point in time. And also with Nekima and the Shaman what are the release dates on them? I have to order from an online store as our LGS hasn't committed to carrying Malifaux yet and would like to do the order all at once but dont want to wait a long time for them. Thanks.

Nekima and BB Shaman came out yesterday in many places, so you should see them soon I hope.

As for the Hooded Rider, Lilith has a hard choice taking him because she works so well with her Nephilim. This is not to say she can't or shouldn't take him, as he is a fast and fantastic model. Mainly he will probalby either stick with Lilith as a battle-buddy/body-guard or be sent up the flank with say 2 terror Tots to wound things for them to kill/protect them.

I prefer to take the Rider with Pandora and Zoraida to be honest. With Pandora it gives you a fast melee powerhouse to provide alternate forms of attack besides pure Wp duels. With Zoraida, while Big Z can't do much for him he is still a fast powerhouse and can be sent up a flank on his own to deal out a good amount of damage.

But the Rider will work with all our masters just the Dreamer barely gets anything from him over his Nightmares. But thats the Dreamer, he wants almost excessively Nightmares.

So while the Rider has no direct synergy with most of our Masters, he is a fantastic model and really powerful. So he basically just brings him self and kicks a lot of ass. But as I said, I like him with Pandora (for another for of Attack and that Pandora can debuff enemy Df) and Zoraida (Because I love having a powerful flanking model with her and Juju + Rider on a flank is hard to beat).

Other Day I ran

Lilith

-primordial

lelu

lilitu

mature

2x terror tots

7stones

Looking to run

lilith

-primordial Magic

Nekima

BBS

3 terror tots

2 Desperate Mercs

5 stones

Crazy list

Lilith

-primordial magic

Nekima

5 terror tots

2 desperates merc

5 stones

Blood Counter Factory lists? Come on man, you don't need to do that. =)

Ran this last night:

Lilith

Cherub -2

Terror Tot x2 -6

Young x2 -12

Lelu -7

Lilitu -7

Total: 34ss with 5 pool.

Worked really well for me. A lot of classic core Lilith strategies work with this list and the twins add in some variation and support abilities.

Blood Counter Factory lists? Come on man, you don't need to do that. =)

Ran this last night:

Lilith

Cherub -2

Terror Tot x2 -6

Young x2 -12

Lelu -7

Lilitu -7

Total: 34ss with 5 pool.

Worked really well for me. A lot of classic core Lilith strategies work with this list and the twins add in some variation and support abilities.

That list is the same as the one I just rant but instead of 2 young and I took a mature and the 2 more stones its just a matter of preference. Ya I want to try some grow list cause I don't proxy models so I haven't had the chance to yet.

I also much prefure the Primordial magic to the cherub I am taking it for the extra card and thats all.

Lilith

-Pimordial-2

2xBBS - 12

Twins - 14

2xTerror tots -6

Some growth here but a lot of magic for lilith.

That list is the same as the one I just rant but instead of 2 young and I took a mature and the 2 more stones its just a matter of preference. Ya I want to try some grow list cause I don't proxy models so I haven't had the chance to yet.

I also much prefure the Primordial magic to the cherub I am taking it for the extra card and thats all.

Lilith

-Pimordial-2

2xBBS - 12

Twins - 14

2xTerror tots -6

Some growth here but a lot of magic for lilith.

There is nothing wrong with the growth mechanics at all as long as your not abusing the Blood Counter gain (like with the Desperate Mercs). When you start doing that, you get cheesy because your not really earning those counters the way you were meant to. Its lame to exploit the rules.

Eh the Primordial Magic is ok IMO but the Cherub has the same Ca, more Wds, more speed, and Love is a fantastic spell. Though that 1 card from Arcane Reservoir is really tempting... I just find it doesn't pan out all that much meanwhile the Cherub has directly saved by butt many times. But to each there own in the end =)

Interesting list, I like running 2 BB's together it just gets a bit hard to get them up field. But in that case I would Brood Mother one of the twins, Transpostion the 2 twins with 2 enemy models, eat the enemy models for Blood and get extra with the BB Shamans, then have the twins Alpha strike on anything near them. This works well as long as you put them up against things of their power level. To many people get a bit suicidal with Transposition.

Ya I think desperate mercs would put into the game to be what people are using them for and this is blood, corpse and bodyparts, I mean 2 wounds with comes cheap you have to know what they were thinking. I am actually happy they changed the BBS's and Nekima so that only 1 gets a blood counter instead of all that would have been insane I mean 3 mature and a young from terror tots turn 1. With that change I have no problem with taking the mercs.

As with that last list I think both BBS's would take the 4 wounds to gain a first blood counter then hope one heals the other and Lilitu heals the 2nd. The hardest part would be to have enough blood to get those terror tots to youngs and have enough for the BBS's.

LOL. Am I the only one that loves the Waldgeist with Lilith. He is in almost 3/4 of my Lilith lists and I don't see him mentioned once here. :D

I guess each to their own.

A good point well made.

He was in the vast majority of my Lilith lists until very recently. I love the idea of him and he is difficult to for opposing crews to put down. He just never seemed to do enough damage for me when compared to say a Young Nephilim.